Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Connected With Outside Backers Mind and muscle connection with Yellow nEuphoria™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sethva
    Lol you posted at 3:25, and by 4 you was a goner

It really was some funny shit, I layed down to pop on some football andBAM! all she wrote haha

but i will say this If i nap for say 1hr and wake up im groggy as hell for about 15 min

when I woke up then no grogginess it was so refreshed. I was hungry too

Comment

Okey doke. SO I took yesterday off I did lift and went about my normal day just no YN, as to not become dependent on it.

Well today's stess meter was awefully HIgh

I found out today that some money i was expecting isnt coming. Which means alot of the gifts I wanted to get for me Son wont happen Then I had a far away detail today put me on the road from 11am to 6pm which means the wife missed work so no money as well. The holidays are fun yet suck

I popped 2 pills before my 9am workout. Along with my other preworkout mix and had a great chest workout. Good energy and focus, i was happy ( still havent found out the money issue) Im getting Lasik surgery next week so no more glasses My finals are finished I was very happy. Euphoric if you will.

I left the gym to show up at work and that is when i found out the news, I was upset so i popped 2 more to liven me up for the 2 hr ride i had ahead of me

I got in the van put my head phones on and studied for My Test for Staff Seargent

[center]Music Mozart's Symphony No.5

I just seemed to get lost into the music as i read my material I was very relaxed and just didnt seem to worry about my problems. I really didnt feel any crazy energy I just feel good. You know when you think you failed a test but you didnt and your just happy like "**** yeah"

well that is how i feel on this. I dont feel wired I feel like **** YEAH!

Thusday Im gonna add some stim to it. Prob some caff and see what happens

I bet this shit would be fun in a club with good music or around good friends

Ive got 30 days to try diff things and see what works . Obviously what works best for me wont be what works best for others. trial and error but fun.

im wondering how a 1 1 1 split would work say 1 at wake up 1 before workout 1 after lift or a 2 1 split

Comment

Ive been reading thru some other logs on here and I want to please note for all that read.

I do not condone, do not promote and will not advise anyone taking more then the recomended amount, each person is different and reacts diff. CL has put in the time effort and research to calculate the max dosage per day. I feel Im best right around 2 caps per day.

Today I have My pre op surgery appointment for Lasik surgery next week. I dont think Ill take anything today seeing as in a few hrs My pupils will be dialated out to 70% so they can map out the good stuff. It is possible however that I may take 1 after the ride home to calm me down abit

I would like to add as well, I see alot of folks thinking that this supplement has nu function in the world of bodybuilding , and folks are "just getting high"

There is no High involved, Ive tried to explain in my first post about the detrimental effects of stress on the body mind and overall health.

If you feel that being stress free , happy and amped up to go workout without a worry is bad for bodybuilding, then maybe you need to rethink your strategy.

Stress, is an unseen evil that does alot of damage behind the scenes. Thus far im very happy with what this product is providing.

Comment

Great log OB, and sorry to hear about the $ issue Just means next year's xmas will be that much better!

I agree about YN + bodybuiling. Not every product that a supplement company puts out is going to get you "ripped," this product is about the other aspects of life, strees/mood. Yesterday was my first dose and I felt great most of the day, trying the 2nd today to see what else happens.

Good Luck!
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

It gets better as time goes on

I agree with you too many people focus or muscle, what gets your big, multi vitamins dont get you big or ripped but look how important they are. The world of weightlifitng is a whole person concept. whole person being mind body and soul

when one isnt up to the other 2 and vice versa your not a whole person and lifts wont be up to they're best potential

Comment

Ok so i decided 1 pill,

I took 2.5 grams of alcar with some OJ and 1 pill. I Love alcar and id like to see if any effects are different

11am

at 1140

11:40 am i dropped duece like crazy

which is what happened on day 1. i think the 20oz of water i just drank came out that way

( hey you wanted honest feedback )

Comment

I didnt dose yesterday in keeping with the "not taking it daily"

Music : Breakin Benjamin - Sugar Coat

These are some hometown guys Breakin Benjamin ive seen tem and followed them since they were a garage band. Ive worked security at close to 15 shows for them They are big time now and Im proud to say I know them and have partied with them.

Today I again combined My dose with a stim before my workout. This is my second Leg day this week. Im still sore from monday's leg day ( 235lb widow maker crushed me)

Im in a bit f a better mood today I got called into work at 0800 to perform a retirement ceremony that we later learned was post poned until Monday. Which means ding ding ding. Friday off.

0900 Serving of Man Clout with Hblocker, along the way i added 4 isa test 2 Yellow Neuphoria and 2 camphobolic

0930 I started My lift legs are killing me so I jumped in with Stiff legged Deads. after warmup I went up to 275 for 4 sets of 8. I really felt like i coulda just kept going. No leg fatigue at all I was mentally in the zone. Music was rocking with a good mix of hard rock and some rap. I was in a good mood Xmas shopping tonight for the wife and kid.

I was gonna jump into some lunges but said screw it Ill do some leg extensions. Man my quads hurt I did 175 for 6 sets of 12 and jumped onto standing calf machine 360 for 3 sets of 8 400 for 3 sets of 6 By this time Im sweating my assoff. and its about 70 degrees today so Its very nice outside

Ive learned over the last 6 months that higher volume is what makes my legs grow.

After My final set. I hit the tread mill for a 10min cooldown then popped 1 more YN and left.

I find that if I take 2 before the lift with some stim and 1 after the lift Im nice and postive and happy This is best for recovery , once i Come home eat and take my shake. its just about relaxation time and time to chill for a nap or whatever. I havent hit the relaxation point just yet. Im still a bit yappy as you can tell with my rambling on the keyboard.

I also found out that this heightens sexual experience . Im gonna get feedback from my wife tonight I want to offer her 1 when she gets home from work. see if she gets any effect from it.

This has so many uses. If its not taken with a stim I dont see using this pre workout. Its very good in a relaxed setting or what not.

The weather is beautiful, the truck is washed and waxed and the weekend is here.

Lasik Eye surgery in 4 days

Comment

These are some hometown guys Breakin Benjamin ive seen tem and followed them since they were a garage band. Ive worked security at close to 15 shows for them They are big time now and Im proud to say I know them and have partied with them.

Today I again combined My dose with a stim before my workout. This is my second Leg day this week. Im still sore from monday's leg day ( 235lb widow maker crushed me)

Im in a bit f a better mood today I got called into work at 0800 to perform a retirement ceremony that we later learned was post poned until Monday. Which means ding ding ding. Friday off.

0900 Serving of Man Clout with Hblocker, along the way i added 4 isa test 2 Yellow Neuphoria and 2 camphobolic

0930 I started My lift legs are killing me so I jumped in with Stiff legged Deads. after warmup I went up to 275 for 4 sets of 8. I really felt like i coulda just kept going. No leg fatigue at all I was mentally in the zone. Music was rocking with a good mix of hard rock and some rap. I was in a good mood Xmas shopping tonight for the wife and kid.

I was gonna jump into some lunges but said screw it Ill do some leg extensions. Man my quads hurt I did 175 for 6 sets of 12 and jumped onto standing calf machine 360 for 3 sets of 8 400 for 3 sets of 6 By this time Im sweating my assoff. and its about 70 degrees today so Its very nice outside

Ive learned over the last 6 months that higher volume is what makes my legs grow.

After My final set. I hit the tread mill for a 10min cooldown then popped 1 more YN and left.

I find that if I take 2 before the lift with some stim and 1 after the lift Im nice and postive and happy This is best for recovery , once i Come home eat and take my shake. its just about relaxation time and time to chill for a nap or whatever. I havent hit the relaxation point just yet. Im still a bit yappy as you can tell with my rambling on the keyboard.

I also found out that this heightens sexual experience . Im gonna get feedback from my wife tonight I want to offer her 1 when she gets home from work. see if she gets any effect from it.

This has so many uses. If its not taken with a stim I dont see using this pre workout. Its very good in a relaxed setting or what not.

The weather is beautiful, the truck is washed and waxed and the weekend is here.

Comment

Originally posted by Outside Backer

High volume for the win !!

Great updates !!

Comment

yeah, i cant seem to do high volume with any other bp but Higher volume on my legs just go like PB & J

Comment

So Yesterday Evening I was curious as to if this would keep me up at night or if it would help with some restlessness.

The holidays are approaching. Im finally done with shopping ( YESSSSSSSSSSSSS)

In the spirit of the holiday and running around I overlooked one small detail

December 18th is my freakin Wedding anniversary

Damn I just about overlooked it. With Lasik surgery on the 19th and work and holidays, man. So while the wife was a at work i tried to decide what to get and what to do. Plus with the eye surgery fast approaching I just couldnt seem to settle in last night.

so around 830pm i popped 3 . My son sat down with me and we fired up the playstation to play some ncaa 2007. He is only 18months but he has his own controller to mess with. We were having a good time playing. Next thing I know its about 1030 and mommy is home and unhappy that Joey is still awake lol

i completely lost track of time. we were chillin. By this time i was relaxed and just hanging out. The wife on the other hand wasnt. so i steered clear of her as to not ruin my vibe

I popped on some music and sat in my computer room reading until I fell asleep.
                        Such a deep sleep too. No gaba or anything as i usually take i figure it was about 1130 when i zonked out.

at 800 i was up bright eyed and ready to go. i just cleaned house and im gonna brave sunday holiday traffic to go grab a gift.

Let this be a lesson to you guys Dont get married, its just one more date to remember

Life lessons are just one of the many services i provide

Your one stop shop

Comment

Originally posted by Outside Backer
                          Let this be a lesson to you guys Dont get married, its just one more date to remember

Comment

Alright,

The next few days will be a test for me. I get lasik surgery tomm. Ive had a few sleepless nights in addition to some nervousness that is coming p.

Im not fearing pain. im fearing a mistake, blindness all the ncommon very minimal things but things i overract about.

so Ill prob dose this evening to help relax me before bed time and also to start the celebration of the wife and I's anniverary

and tomm. judging on tension in the AM dose before or after. or none at all

stay tuned

Comment

well t minus a few hrs. so its gonna be atleast 2 days minimum before i update this log, I dont want to strain my eyes too much messin on the computer

Comment

im currently neuphoric but i cant type too much

eyes are fuzzy

lasik was a sucess thus far though

Comment

Working...
                                X