Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Connected With Outside Backers Mind and muscle connection with Yellow nEuphoria™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outside Backer
    h I want to spice My logs up today

I love her by the way

low standards?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

h I want to spice My logs up today

I love her by the way

Hot damn

Comment

Ok so i popped 3 pills saturday night. I planned on staying in and chilling. Just then a buddy called said his friend was spinning records at a club in columbia and wanted tm to go.

it was 11pm. i figured i was fucked.

i jumped in the shower, wife let me leave and i rolled out,. on the way to the club i got really really talkiative. like i was messed up. I had 2 drinks at the club and the music and energy kept me alive. i had a blast. felt really fuzzed and fun.

about 2 am on the wya home. the crash hit. I was jello lol. I hit the bed at 230 am and was ot for the count.

i was surprised i got the energy rush back. it seemed that mentally iw as ready to go party and they pills helped.

fun stuff. Im about to teh end of the bottle ill save a few more doses for the weekend times and get final feedback shortly

Comment

Ok last night after spending 12 hrs ont eh road all day for work. I got home and received a phone from my Honor guard buddy, Since Our commitment is over and that was our last day we all wanted to go ot together seeing as most of us wont ever work together agaain I decided to go out with them.

I had my self a protein shake and took a dosing of 3 pills at 9pm hopped in the shower and left . By 10pm i was very very talkative and giddy. I was drinking bourbon and coke ( only had 2 im not a big drinker anymore) the music was good and I was having a great all around care free time

Then they started playing this crappy hip hop shit and for some reason i got irritable as hell. By 1 am I was pretty mch wound down and ready to get home'
          at 2 am i was like jello and passed out about 230 am

i really think your setting can honestly dictate the way u feel on this. ive been in several diff settings all with several diff outcomes.

Comment

i really think your setting can honestly dictate the way u feel on this. ive been in several diff settings all with several diff outcomes.
            Definately !

Comment

Ok so i had 10 pills left this past 4 day weekend . I was entertaing guests and after all teh wives decided to venture into another room myself and 2 others began discussing nootropics and other items of alterd states of reality lol

well I mentioned the Neuph and wanted to get some feedback and since there was enough for the 3 of us we all decided why not.

so we each took 3 ( they were drinking I was sipping) after an hour or so one guy was dancing around liek a clown. Myself and the other dude were chillin at the table bullshitting. both very mellow , the clown who was a raver in the past was dancing around to music.

so as Ive stated all along your mood can dictate how u react to this supp.

im gonna compile some notes and post final feedback shortly

Comment

Ok so i had 10 pills left this past 4 day weekend . I was entertaing guests and after all teh wives decided to venture into another room myself and 2 others began discussing nootropics and other items of alterd states of reality lol

well I mentioned the Neuph and wanted to get some feedback and since there was enough for the 3 of us we all decided why not.

so we each took 3 ( they were drinking I was sipping) after an hour or so one guy was dancing around liek a clown. Myself and the other dude were chillin at the table bullshitting. both very mellow , the clown who was a raver in the past was dancing around to music.

so as Ive stated all along your mood can dictate how u react to this supp.

im gonna compile some notes and post final feedback shortly

Can't wait for the final review !!

Comment

Working...
                X