Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Connected With Outside Backers Mind and muscle connection with Yellow nEuphoria™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Connected With Outside Backers Mind and muscle connection with Yellow nEuphoria™

CONTROLLED LABS - Yellow nEuphoria™

Prepare to get connected

Mind and Body its a powerful thing. I first learned this many moons ago. Lets take a small trip back to 1996. Junior year in Higschool, First year of track. I was a jumper Long triple and high. I never ran track before This was killing time before football season started. Little did i know I was a natural at the high jump. The Mats in my district were huge almost 3.5-4 feet high full of cushion. It gave you a false sense Of the Bar not being set to high. You see Looking at a High jump Bar set at 6'2 inches is just barely 3 feet above the mat, Mentally your like" this is cake" and it was all year i was clearing this with ease. Fast forward to my state track meet in shippensburg PA. My first year ever of track and Im jumping in states. During warmups I noticed the mat was barely 2 feet tall. It was a small mat. and with the bar even set at 6 foot it looked huge. I was distraught SO much so I never overcame that issue in the back of my mind. I no heighted at states. which means I didnt clear the minimum height i set for myself. I couldnt figure it out But I later learned and since then Ive been facinated with it. My senior year of course I came back and placed but diff story at a diff time. Now that your bored as hell lets get to the point.

Vitals

Sex:M

Height:6"3

Weight:223lbs

Body type:endo-meso ish who knows

Training experience Ive been lifting very consistently for 8 years now. Currently Im a squadron Physical Training leader for the United State Airforce in addition Im currently a member of the honor guard so lifting 400-700lb caskets out of Hearse daily Is all to common for me, in adddition to my 4 day a week training. Im minoring in Sports and health science But working and schooling part time very part time. Yes Im a product Rep for iSatori, but I got here for being unbiased and giving thorough reviews and Honest opinions,I dont sugar coat, If this product works as advertised then It will be known, Providing free product to log does not get a automatic postive review from me

Current Training Schedule
    4 day split DC ( doggcrap training)

Mon Tue Thur Friday.

Wednesday is usually reserved for cardio , But since my schedule changes like the wind blows its open to changes for the time being.
    Sat and sunday is day of rest.

DC training gives me a 45 min extreme rest pause sessions with every sets til failure.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    Im making no changes in supplementation as request by CL my only addition will be YN

ON 100% whey
    T P custom blend alternated with Isatori Eat smart MRP
    Muairia Puiama from NP
    Bulk Maca ( added to my protein shakes)
    iSatori Hblocker with Bulk CEE added
    Isatori ISAtest

Current Nutrition

i am currently in a sate of little care. Im gonna begin cutting for the spring after the new year Im not eating like a pig But I do get in about 5200 cals a day with the majority coming in the form of protein. SHAKES tuna steaks chicken breasts turkey . stuff i can mix and eat with me all day while im on the road doing military funerals.

Tons of fruit and green beans alot of my carbs come on leg day and days I do deadlifts

Current Daily water intake:1.5-2.0 gallons mainly due to the fact is that you really dont want to fall out of a funeral session when the family has its eyes on you.

Short Term Goal: to ease into my cutting after december I really would like to lean out just a hair since Im not playing football this season I can afford to really pound the weights Looking to dead lift 505 by january 1 im at 475 now

Long Term Goal: 235lbs solid for spring time just in time for semi pro ball next season

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:None

Supplement history These are similar thermogenic mental focus products ive taken to compare

Ergopharm Amp
    AST science Dymetadrine Extreme ( both old and new ephedra free version , ephedra free sucks ass)
    USP Labs cAmphobolic and C2
    AX StimX
    iSatori MX LS7
    Fusion Nutrition FUBAR
    Scivation Neurostim C

In terms of Mental focus the best ive ever tried was Dymetadrine Extreme with Ephedra Man that stuff was just in just insane. But thanks to idiots and ephedra a good thing again was taken away from us

In terms of raw stimulant power. StimX is like methamphetamines. I mean wow, just crazy teeth grinding all day long rage. Even my wife had no idea what to do lol Its actually a bit to much for me, and Im a stim junkie

Past logs and reviews
    MassFX Hyperdrol Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=908453
    EPIC's 4-NitroTROPIC
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=938079
    Millenium sports Kreaceps Citruvol
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=865828
    Review of GF pro BLUEBERRY
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=848053
    ErgoPharm Mass meal Bananna creme
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=848165
    Anagen review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=750877

Expectations
    Im really looking for that connection. Im using this both for classroom and overall Well being. I know we have all had those days where the boss has pissed you off, The wife is nagging. the kids are a pain in the ass. For you younger guys your parents riding your jock. All that stuff takes away from your mental clarity and edge in the gym it can really hamper a workout and really effect you in more ways then 1. Ive waited for something like this for awhile and I hope to add it to my arsenal. SO welcome and Join me in My trip to connect my mind with My body and lets get to the next level.

Mind and Body Connection : How your EMotions effect your health:

taken from another site:

"What is good emotional health?

People with good emotional health are aware of their thoughts, feelings and behaviors. They have learned healthy ways to cope with the stress and problems that are a normal part of life. They feel good about themselves and have healthy relationships.

However, many things that happen in your life can disrupt your emotional health and lead to strong feelings of sadness, stress or anxiety. These things include:

* Being laid off from your job
    * Having a child leave or return home
    * Dealing with the death of a loved one
    * Getting divorced or married
    * Suffering an illness or an injury
    * Getting a job promotion
    * Experiencing money problems
    * Moving to a new home or having a baby.

“Good” changes can be just as stressful as “bad” changes.

Return to top
    How can my emotions affect my health?

Your body responds to the way you think, feel and act. This is often called the “mind/body connection.” When you are stressed, anxious or upset, your body tries to tell you that something isn’t right. For example, high blood pressure or a stomach ulcer might develop after a particularly stressful event, such as the death of a loved one. The following may be physical signs that your emotional health is out of balance:

* Back pain
    * Change in appetite
    * Chest pain
    * Constipation or diarrhea
    * Dry mouth
    * Extreme tiredness
    * General aches and pains
    * Headaches
    * High blood pressure
    * Insomnia (trouble sleeping)
    * Lightheadedness
    * Palpitations (the feeling that your heart is racing)
    * Sexual problems
    * Shortness of breath
    * Stiff neck
    * Sweating
    * Upset stomach
    * Weight gain or loss

Poor emotional health can weaken your body's immune system, making you more likely to get colds and other infections during emotionally difficult times. Also, when you are feeling stressed, anxious or upset, you may not take care of your health as well as you should. You may not feel like exercising, eating nutritious foods or taking medicine that your doctor prescribes. Abuse of alcohol, tobacco or other drugs may also be a sign of poor emotional health."

Here are some great links on this site

The importance of Mind and Muscle control
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/herve1.htm

Mind and Muscle Connection
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/tietge4.htm

Comment

Curiosty has the best of me, Its saturday 1:30 pm est. I have to study a bit and get some housework done.

I think Ill try my first dose and post some initial feedback. My first workout will be monday Obviously.

Here goes

Comment

Nice! be sure to let us know how it goes. Subscribed!

Comment

2 down the hatch at 1:45 pm Ive got Yahoo Christman music rocking right now

Ella Fitzgerald "have yourself a merry little xmas"

I love the classics!

Comment

2:15 pm. Louis armstrong Cool yule is on the air.

I have a mild sweat. im up from reviewing my calc work

I dunno if its the xmas spirit But i think I want to help my wife do houseowrk

maybe i am high lol

nothing much but i feel a slight onset. i did eat a large meal about 1130 noon.

stay tuned

Comment

2:25 pm

Im begining to feel the stim effects of it. How you say:

with all good stims at least for me anywho. I have to run the the Ahem* bathroom* in which i just did lol.

upon finishing im def more active. kind of weird feeling. more like a real good accomplishment high. more active. dancing with my kid ( 18 months old and can dance like a champ )

talking alot as well.

Comment

I think right around 330 ish is when thing calmed down. I have a minor headache, and a little stomach discomfort. nothing big. Im gonna try to eat something. Im def relaxed I could prob take a nap.

Comment

Awesome intro above, and great detail on the updates.

Comment

I think right around Kick off today Ill drop the 3 pills.

Ive eaten alot this morning but it will be 2 hrs since my last meal at this point

So lets see what the imagination does today

Go cowboys beat the saints

Comment

Haha, you'll be solving equations and riddles that nobody has ever solved.
                      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

ok so im behind a 1.5 hrs i wanted to try these with less food in the stomach. its been close to 2 hrs. 3 pills down the hatch with OJ and aminos at 3pm

Comment

o this is weird, I just woke up.

No shit about 400 give or take. I passed out. I know I saw the kickoff to the chargers game but that was it. My wife just woke me up to start the grill for chicken

i passed out deep hard sleep, i feel refreshed as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Outside Backer
                            o this is weird, I just woke up.

No shit about 400 give or take. I passed out. I know I saw the kickoff to the chargers game but that was it. My wife just woke me up to start the grill for chicken

i passed out deep hard sleep, i feel refreshed as hell

Comment

Lol you posted at 3:25, and by 4 you was a goner
                              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X