Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Get Connected With Outside Backers Mind and muscle connection with Yellow nEuphoria™

h I want to spice My logs up today

I love her by the way

alrighty updates:

After chatting with a few others, and looking at feedback Im glad that my feedback matches that of others.

I think ive built a tolerence to the PEA in it. i take it randomly , so i dunno relaly how, But the inital buzz effects are almost all gone. Its nowbasically a good relaxer. I find if Im at my house i can use it to bring me into a nap like state for an hour or so, The postive is I can wake up very refreshed.

As another person noted, and as I have noted before I dont see how anyone is using this preworkout . even with a stim It seems to mellow me out

now dont get me wrong Im all about being mellow and relaxed , It is a necessity . My life is hectic and full of stresses from family to work and daily life.

Im just curious as to how others are seeing thier effects

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer

I love her by the way

I thought you said you loved me!

hey i'm liking it pre-wo actually, taking on its own does nothing much for me, but i'm really strangely focused during wo, without stims.. dont recall being mellow though, i'll think about it next time i try it again

SO last night was the first dose i had this week. It was friday evening. Im chilling at home playing socom combined assault.

I took 3 pills and had 2 egg salad sandwhiches at about 10pm.

right around 1030 or so i had a cold rush come over me. as I was playing it just rolledover me and i became very very relaxed.

you guys might be familiar with this feeling. Its right after you have sex all you want to roll over and go to sleep lol.

well that is what it reminded me of. I played another game or so and watched some TV by midnight i was zoned out and headed for bed.

its the first time in awhile where i actually felt the rush come over me. Its also the firs time in awhile that i took it with food.

so maybe im on to something. I was taking it on a empty stomach.

the bottle is about empty so ill tinker with it some more

took 3 tonight to help chill me out ill post tommw

I love her by the way

low standards?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

I love her by the way

Hot damn

Ok so i popped 3 pills saturday night. I planned on staying in and chilling. Just then a buddy called said his friend was spinning records at a club in columbia and wanted tm to go.

it was 11pm. i figured i was fucked.

i jumped in the shower, wife let me leave and i rolled out,. on the way to the club i got really really talkiative. like i was messed up. I had 2 drinks at the club and the music and energy kept me alive. i had a blast. felt really fuzzed and fun.

about 2 am on the wya home. the crash hit. I was jello lol. I hit the bed at 230 am and was ot for the count.

i was surprised i got the energy rush back. it seemed that mentally iw as ready to go party and they pills helped.

fun stuff. Im about to teh end of the bottle ill save a few more doses for the weekend times and get final feedback shortly

Ok last night after spending 12 hrs ont eh road all day for work. I got home and received a phone from my Honor guard buddy, Since Our commitment is over and that was our last day we all wanted to go ot together seeing as most of us wont ever work together agaain I decided to go out with them.

I had my self a protein shake and took a dosing of 3 pills at 9pm hopped in the shower and left . By 10pm i was very very talkative and giddy. I was drinking bourbon and coke ( only had 2 im not a big drinker anymore) the music was good and I was having a great all around care free time

Then they started playing this crappy hip hop shit and for some reason i got irritable as hell. By 1 am I was pretty mch wound down and ready to get home'
    at 2 am i was like jello and passed out about 230 am

i really think your setting can honestly dictate the way u feel on this. ive been in several diff settings all with several diff outcomes.

i really think your setting can honestly dictate the way u feel on this. ive been in several diff settings all with several diff outcomes.
    Definately !

Ok so i had 10 pills left this past 4 day weekend . I was entertaing guests and after all teh wives decided to venture into another room myself and 2 others began discussing nootropics and other items of alterd states of reality lol

well I mentioned the Neuph and wanted to get some feedback and since there was enough for the 3 of us we all decided why not.

so we each took 3 ( they were drinking I was sipping) after an hour or so one guy was dancing around liek a clown. Myself and the other dude were chillin at the table bullshitting. both very mellow , the clown who was a raver in the past was dancing around to music.

so as Ive stated all along your mood can dictate how u react to this supp.

im gonna compile some notes and post final feedback shortly

Ok so i had 10 pills left this past 4 day weekend . I was entertaing guests and after all teh wives decided to venture into another room myself and 2 others began discussing nootropics and other items of alterd states of reality lol

well I mentioned the Neuph and wanted to get some feedback and since there was enough for the 3 of us we all decided why not.

so we each took 3 ( they were drinking I was sipping) after an hour or so one guy was dancing around liek a clown. Myself and the other dude were chillin at the table bullshitting. both very mellow , the clown who was a raver in the past was dancing around to music.

so as Ive stated all along your mood can dictate how u react to this supp.

im gonna compile some notes and post final feedback shortly

Can't wait for the final review !!

Thread Information