White Flood Grape review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood Grape review.

Okay Imma start this out with a grape joke.

Q: What did the green grape say to the purple grape? A: Breathe! Breathe!

Okay so I just order my White Flood Grape from BB.com With GreenMag. Shipped. I'm posting a week log about it. Will post a longer log about supps on BB.com. Thinking about getting Purple psyKO Soon. Will see though if I can afford it.

So I've been off White Flood since early October, havent taken any pre workout stuff, N.O. or energy enhancer. I feel this will be best, get the full effect and feel it more. Will post ASAP When I Get it.
    Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Right on!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Finally got my package! Shouldn't have ordered it the day before Thanksgiving But just tried it. Half scoop in some water... Taste was awesome! It tasted like grape soda, except better and without the bubbles. Didn't drink the whole 5oz cause my mom drank some. Lol! I start my routine tomorrow. I've been out of the gym for 2 weeks now. So pretty excited to get back in there and do some work. Will post more tomorrow.

Comment

Wednesday

Wednesday Morning meal before workout
        7:25am
        1/2 cup of oatmeal
        4 tsp of high calorie syrup
        1oz Almonds

3 OT
        1 Vitamin C cap
        1000mg of Lecithin

7:55am
        Pre Workout White Flood Grape Flavor

Workout: Chest, triceps and trap

Push ups 15/3
        Bench Press 3/12
        Flat Bench Flies 3/8
        Incline Press 3/8

Tricep V Pushdown 3/10
        Rope push down 3/8
        Kickbacks 2/8

Dumbbell Shrugs 3/10
        Upright Row 2/8

WhiteFlood Review: Again the taste is awesome! So I drank 6oz with 1 scoop of WF 20 minutes.before I went into the gym. I noticed a real boost of energy, Very nice pump also in the chest and triceps.
        Did my full workout. Pretty excited for tomorrow. (Back, Bicep, forearm and abs)

Comment

I know 20 minutes isn't 30 but I was in a rush. Lol

Comment

Sorry I've had my computer to post anything. Well Imma post 1 more workout day and thats it. It was saturday. After that bench day I was pretty sore and the weather sucked. So I did back Saturday on this is how it went.

6:30am
            1 argnine 1000mg
            1 CLA

7:00am Meal
            Koshi Go Lean Crunch w whole milk
            2 slices of rye bread w Nutella

3 OT
            Vitamin C cap
            5000IU Vitamin D-3
            Lecithin

7:45
            WhiteFlood 1 scoop

Workout 8:15
            Behind the Neck Pulldown 4/12
            Front pulldown 3/12
            V Pulldown 3/10
            Row 3/10

Cable Crunch 15/3

Biceps
            DB Curls 3/8
            Reverse Curls 3/10
            Zottman Curls 2/8

Forearms
            Wrist Curls
            3/8

Comment

Grape Flavor WhiteFlood Review: I've taken WhiteFlood before, old and new Version. Old version doesn't compare to this new version thats for sure, New version is awesome! Anyways In September I used WhiteFlood Watermelon Flavor great stuff. Took sometime off of supps and the gym at the end of October and through the middle of November. When I heard A new WhiteFlood Flavor came out, I had to get it. Great Stuff, always get a good pump from WhiteFlood love the stuff. Since I had been off of preworkout drink and hadn't been working out for about a month. My first serving I felt great during my workout, Really pushed myself. Had good amount of energy during my workout, I could tell it was the WhiteFlood that was doing it. Flavor is awesome, amazing job on it. Smell is awesome to. Taste just like a Grape flavor slurpee if they had one. Another wonderful job ControlledLabs! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
              X