How to take my supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to take my supplements?

I have de following products: Green Magnitude; Purple Wraath, Blue Gene; Blue Growth, White Flood; Isolate whey protein and casein.

I would like to know the best way to take them?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Ulysses View Post
    I have de following products: Green Magnitude; Purple Wraath, Blue Gene; Blue Growth, White Flood; Isolate whey protein and casein.

I would like to know the best way to take them?

Thanks.
    Blue GEne an hour before your workout
    Green Mag 30 min preworkout with White Flood

blue growth 30 min before bed

Protein whenever you feel you need some extra protein

Comment

Thanks, buddy.

What about off days. Wich ones i have to take and how?

Comment

Green Magnitude: 45-30 minutes before workout. 1 Scoop. Off and On days
        Purple Wraath: During your workout. I usually mix it in 32.oz. One of those tall water bottles. Got the Idea from Kane. Off and On days.
        White Flood: 30 minutes before your workout. Usually one scoop does it for me. Workout days only.

Blue Gene: Hour before workout. On and Off days.
        Blue Growth: I'd take it before you drink your protein shake before bed.

Isolate whey protein: Whenever, I usually drink it post workout and in the morning.
        casein: Before bed.
        Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sad_But_True View Post
          Purple Wraath: During your workout. I usually mix it in 32.oz. One of those tall water bottles. Got the Idea from Kane. Off and On days.
          White Flood: 30 minutes before your workout. Usually one scoop does it for me. Workout days only.

Isolate whey protein: Whenever, I usually drink it post workout and in the morning.
          what he said ----^

give the Blue Growth 30 minutes to digest before taking your pre-bed shake.
          Also, the Purple Wraath is optional on off days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sad_But_True View Post

Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
              what he said ----^

give the Blue Growth 30 minutes to digest before taking your pre-bed shake.
              Also, the Purple Wraath is optional on off days.
              Thanks. Gracias.

Comment

Sad,

How many scoops of PW you using for the 32 oz bottle?

-David
                Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Working...
                X