Blue Up Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up Question.

Wow, it's been a while since i've been here... Over a year.... Kind of poor lately, haha. It happens.

Anyway, my question is not really for me... i've got a friend that does kind of athletic training, like a lot of cardio and movement training and a little weight lifting but not that much, for combat sport training...

My question is, well he is 44 years old, and he got Blue Up (Stim Free) version, think it will help him if he doesn't weight lift a lot? He mostly do cardio and grappling fight. Or it's pointless?

He's assuming his testo is low because of his age so it can only help? Not sure about this myself. So it's why I had to ask.

Continue with the great work guys!

Sure it could help him.

Especially in the libido department

Comment

absolutely, should be great for someone his age
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
        absolutely, should be great for someone his age
        What should he expect if he doesn't really lift weight? Can it raise his strength? He was looking to just feel better overall, like feel younger, a healthier body. :P

Comment

Originally posted by JPetitclerc View Post
          What should he expect if he doesn't really lift weight? Can it raise his strength? He was looking to just feel better overall, like feel younger, a healthier body. :P
          It will help with energy, feeling good, libido, all that stuff. Basically like your younger.
          I've given a couple "older" fellows Blue Gene + Blue Up, they tell me they feel much younger on it!

Comment

Working...
          X