No announcement yet.

AJ's Yellow nEuphoria Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJM, was that without music, television, or something else to distract you during cardio?

Comment

Originally posted by scott_widyn
      AJM, was that without music, television, or something else to distract you during cardio?
      I gotta say I was watching Sportscenter on TV and cranking out on my ipod. I have had similar results with this CL mix when mtn. biking with no music although. I strongly feel though that YN effects can vary with each dose. Ckeck out post above if you have not. YN f'..ing rocks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
        I gotta say I was watching Sportscenter on TV....
        Did you catch the Nuggets / Knicks fight

Comment

Ugly stuff man! That situation got way outta hand fast. Carmelo throwing the big punches. What is he thinking??? Do these guys need some YELLOW nEUPHORIA to help chill out or what?

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
            Ugly stuff man! That situation got way outta hand fast. Carmelo throwing the big punches. What is he thinking??? Do these guys need some YELLOW nEUPHORIA to help chill out or what?
            AJM is a mind reader !!!

Comment

After taking a day off I resumed YN testing on Wednesday. I decided on 2 caps. YN with 1 scoop PW 30 minutes prior to an evening mountain bike ride. By the way, I find this combo UNREAL for cardiovascular training. YN has already proven itself to me precardio in the gym. After this second test application pre riding, I am now convinced of YN's benefits here also. The funny thing is they are both cardio forms but very different. The key difference being the biking is technical trail riding that takes TONS OF FOCUS, AWARENESS and an overall feeling on FLOW. While I have had concerns of a floaty, loopy experience being potentially dangerous for trail riding, this has not happened to me. Actually, I feel that YN improves my performance here due to it's ability to REDUCE PERCEIVED EXERTION, FOCUS ME LIKE A LASER BEAM and generally makes my cardio feel nearly effortless!!! I will note here that I always stack YN with PW when using precardio and freakin' love it. Even my recovery periods seem much quicker lately.
              Last edited by AJM; 12-21-2006, 06:25 AM.

Comment

After Wednesday's awesome results, I took Thursday off from YN. I also think you need days off with YN to give your body a break. I do not want to feel that I always have to take YN precardio or start to feel dependent on it for training. YN's FAQ mentions this and recommends occasional use. Obviously, this will vary for each of us. Overall, I love the YN but will continue to take days off. Friday I took 3 capsules at the end of a long day that started early with a Back, Biceps and Ab workout. I felt good. Relaxed, calm. Not the focused, energized effect that I sometimes feel, but a much calmer, mellower effect. Once again noting the VARIED effects of YN.

Comment

On Saturday I took two YN before XMAS shopping. I actually felt calm and patient at the mall amongst TONS of frantic shoppers. Even a nice little endorphin push!
                  Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all!

Comment

After a couple of days off, I took 3 capsules Yellow nEuphoria on Wednesday before a 60 minute cardio workout. ONCE AGAIN, YN kicked some ass for me. Although there are times I take YN and don't feel much of an effect (although good stuff may still be going on in my body), YN pre-cardio has given me excellent results. Particularly when stacked with Purple Wraath and/or Red Acid Gen2. YN really seems to help with oxygen utilization and uptake, which seems to boost both my ENDURANCE and INTENSITY. I recently saw something about Rhodiola Rosea being used in supplements designed to improve endurance and VO2 MAX. I am curious if anyone close to YN knows any of this data and if they think that Rhodiola is the key endurance enhancing ingredient in YN? I'll tell you right now, YN has earned a spot on my supplement shelf for a long time to come!

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                      After a couple of days off, I took 3 capsules Yellow nEuphoria on Wednesday before a 60 minute cardio workout. ONCE AGAIN, YN kicked some ass for me. Although there are times I take YN and don't feel much of an effect (although good stuff may still be going on in my body), YN pre-cardio has given me excellent results. Particularly when stacked with Purple Wraath and/or Red Acid Gen2. YN really seems to help with oxygen utilization and uptake, which seems to boost both my ENDURANCE and INTENSITY. I recently saw something about Rhodiola Rosea being used in supplements designed to improve endurance and VO2 MAX. I am curious if anyone close to YN knows any of this data and if they think that Rhodiola is the key endurance enhancing ingredient in YN? I'll tell you right now, YN has earned a spot on my supplement shelf for a long time to come!
                      Nice!!!

As you guessed, the Rhodiola plays a important role, but as part of the bigger picture.

Comment

Great log so far man, keep it up!!
                        "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                        -or-
                        http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

On Monday, I took 3 YN caps. before going hiking with my wife. Normally, we might be skiing or snowshoeing, but we have NO SNOW here in the Northeast. It sucks for winter sports enthusiasts. Anyway, I felt awesome on the YN. Hiked for about two hours in some area parks and had globs of energy. I think YN helps me recover from intense tra ining days and goes great with a mellow activity like hiking. Usually, I am totally focused on my performance, but I found in this situation YN gave me a really nice steady, happy energy flow. Greeeeaaat mood all day long!!! I continue to notice that YN "pick's up the pace" as you get more into whatever you are doing. This is mentioned by CL in the product info. and I agree 100%. This weeks testing to finally include YN usage pre weight lifting.

Comment

This morning I took 3 caps. YN early am before my cardio workout. Unfortunately, I had a very low energy workout. Even with my PW and YN, I was dragging ass. I am going to chalk this up to lots of alcohol New Year's Eve and some heavy rich "holiday eating" over the holiday weekend. Food truly is a drug and dramaticallt effects how I feel and perform. The key here is that NO SUPPLEMENT will save your butt if you are not already taking care of yourself (ie. exercising, eating clean and getting good sleep) already. I feel that YN as well as other supplements act to ENHANCE an already good and healthy lifestyle. With YN this really seems true due to the fact that YN's effect's vary quite a bit based on many other factors such as those I have mentioned in this post.

Comment

On Thursday eve, we took advantage of 56 degree temps. on Jan. 4th in Upstate NY! Went out on my mountain bike and ripped it up for just over two hours! GOBS of energy and power! Pre ride supplements included 1 sc. PW, 1 sc. GM, 3 caps. YN. If you guys are not trying this stack yet for ENDURANCE SPORTS, give it a try. Obviously, the results of these products are well established in the gym. Hell, my gym strength is taking off. Example. I lift weights 2-3 x. weekly and do cardio and mountain biking for another 6-10 hours weekly. With my heavy cardio, my flat bench max. reps. @ 225 has been stuck around 6 reps. Over the last six weeks with on average only ONE chest workout weekly, I am now doing 225 for 11-12 reps. My goal is 20 reps!!! I give credit here to PW, GM, and of course, GG. I am taking YN this pm before my back, bis, shoulder workout. Can't wait! Back to my comment about PW,GM,YN pre cardio/endurance sports...JUST TRY IT!!! Sick amounts of power, focus, strength, endurance and energy. Generally, I feel stronger as the workout goes on and don't even want to stop when I used to be pretty wooped after a 60-90 minute ride. At 2 hours plus last night, I felt I could of ridden all freakin' night long @ sprint intensity for most of it!
                              Last edited by AJM; 01-05-2007, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                                On Thursday eve, we took advantage of 56 degree temps. on Jan. 4th in Upstate NY! Went out on my mountain bike and ripped it up for just over two hours! GOBS of energy and power! Pre ride supplements included 1 sc. PW, 1 sc. GM, 3 caps. YN. If you guys are not trying this stack yet for ENDURANCE SPORTS, give it a try. Obviously, the results of these products are well established in the gym. Hell, my gym strength is taking off. Example. I lift weights 2-3 x. weekly and do cardio and mountain biking for another 6-10 hours weekly. With my heavy cardio, my flat bench max. reps. @ 225 has been stuck around 6 reps. Over the last six weeks with on average only ONE chest workout weekly, I am now doing 225 for 11-12 reps. My goal is 20 reps!!! I give credit here to PW, GM, and of course, GG. I am taking YN this pm before my back, bis, shoulder workout. Can't wait! Back to my comment about PW,GM,YN pre cardio/endurance sports...JUST TRY IT!!! Sick amounts of power, focus, strength, endurance and energy. Generally, I feel stronger as the workout goes on and don't even want to stop when I used to be pretty wooped after a 60-90 minute ride. At 2 hours plus last night, I felt I could of ridden all freakin' night long @ sprint intensity for most of it!
                                Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X