No announcement yet.

AJ's Yellow nEuphoria Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried a 1-1-1 split regimen on Friday with the YN. Pretty nice results. Started with 1 cap. about 6am before some very light "recovery" cardio (65-70% MHR). Nice comfortable, easy workout, good energy. I then took 1 cap. at 4pm before my chest, tris, shoulder workout. Awesome workout! I felt great and very happy hitting the weights HEAVY (3-5 reps. per exercise mostly) and seeing my gym friends! I then took 1 cap. before dinner and a bottle of vino! Overall, a damn good day!

Comment

Well, I just recently finished my TESTER bottle of Yellow nEuphoria. Let me tell you, Controlled Labs has another winner with this supplement! I have already received my next bottle from BB.com and will continue to use this supplement. I found that for me personally, the best results were when I stacked YN with PW before cardio at the gym or mountain biking. For this usage, I give YN a 10/10. It really is an amazing supplement for cardio and seems to increase your ability to uptake and utilize oxygen. I did use it a couple of times before weight training with mixed results. When used for relaxation and mood (not exercising), I found YN to be sometimes really great and other times so,so. It really varies based on how rested you are, how well you have eaten, etc. I will continue to occasionally use YN in these situations, because I think YN may help your body recover from intense training and stress overall (even though you may not FEEL much). Once again, I am AMAZED at the quality of CL's supplements and the results I am experiencing from my CL stack!!! Special thanks to PT for choosing me as a tester and for his valuable feedback. You have another dedicated and loyal customer for a long time to come. YOU GUYS ROCK!

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
        Well, I just recently finished my TESTER bottle of Yellow nEuphoria. Let me tell you, Controlled Labs has another winner with this supplement! I have already received my next bottle from BB.com and will continue to use this supplement. I found that for me personally, the best results were when I stacked YN with PW before cardio at the gym or mountain biking. For this usage, I give YN a 10/10. It really is an amazing supplement for cardio and seems to increase your ability to uptake and utilize oxygen. I did use it a couple of times before weight training with mixed results. When used for relaxation and mood (not exercising), I found YN to be sometimes really great and other times so,so. It really varies based on how rested you are, how well you have eaten, etc. I will continue to occasionally use YN in these situations, because I think YN may help your body recover from intense training and stress overall (even though you may not FEEL much). Once again, I am AMAZED at the quality of CL's supplements and the results I am experiencing from my CL stack!!! Special thanks to PT for choosing me as a tester and for his valuable feedback. You have another dedicated and loyal customer for a long time to come. YOU GUYS ROCK!
        Hell YEA !!!

Comment

Working...
        X