AJ's Yellow nEuphoria Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ's Yellow nEuphoria Experience

This is my first ever Log and Review. So before I begin, just a little introduction...

Age -37
    Height -6'2"
    Current Weight -210
    Bodyfat -I used to keep track, but do not bother anymore. The way I look at it now is my waist is either getting bigger or it's not. Anyways, in the last 12 mos. it has been as low as 4%. Right now I would guess it to be 6-8%.

Training consists of the following-
    6-10 hours weekly of cardio work of which the majority is trail riding on my mountain bike. Needless to say, I rip it up here and have raced expert level in the past.
    3-4 hours weekly of strength training. I love lifting weights and focus mostly on multi-muscle engaging type exercises like deadlifts, pullups, dips, bench press, etc. I spend very little time on smaller muscle group isolation type exercises.
    Once or twice a week I do a Pilates mat class for my core strength and endurance. I find this key for my flexibility and balance as well.

Diet-
    I eat a very clean diet. Not "bodybuilding clean", but pretty damn good. High protein, lots of high fiber whole grain carbs, and some key healthy fat sources including fish oil. When I do cheat, I love pizza, India Pale Ales, chocolate, etc.

Current Stack-
    GB/GM Pre Workout
    PW/GG Pre Workout
    RA2 Pre and once more in the day sometime
    YN ???

Fitness Goals-
    Balance of functional strength, endurance and power. Longevity, injury prevention also key. Currently I am trying to add a few more pounds of muscle and drop a bit of bodyfat. My wife and I go to Jamaica in March and I want to by lean and jacked.

Allright, so let's get started. I have been in Phily all week for a business meeting and just got home yesterday. Man was I stoked to open up my shipment from CL. Firstly, the Yellow nEuphoria smells great! Kind of minty fresh. It was a really long and stressfull week, so after going out for dinner my wife and kicked back to watch The Bourne Identity on TV. I figured this would be a great time to experience Yellow nEuphoria!

I started out with two capsules. As I sat watching the movie (which I have seen many times), I started to really relax nicely. I felt very relaxed, yet alert considering the long week and traveling. I also found myself really getting into the movie, even though I have seen it so many times. It is a great movie. I also found that I felt very happy, almost a bit giddy. Peaceful, calm and happy, yet focused and energized. NICE CL!!!!! Your product are just simply EXCEPTIONAL! My general problem with many supplement companies is I feel that their marketing dept. is bigger than their science dept. Anyways, I have NEVER been as happy with any other supps. then I am with Controlled Labs. I love each and every one I have tried from you guys. Thanks!

Overall, a very solid first run here. Stay tuned!

Originally posted by AJM
    Allright, so let's get started. I have been in Phily all week for a business meeting and just got home yesterday. Man was I stoked to open up my shipment from CL. Firstly, the Yellow nEuphoria smells great! Kind of minty fresh. It was a really long and stressfull week, so after going out for dinner my wife and kicked back to watch The Bourne Identity on TV. I figured this would be a great time to experience Yellow nEuphoria!

I started out with two capsules. As I sat watching the movie (which I have seen many times), I started to really relax nicely. I felt very relaxed, yet alert considering the long week and traveling. I also found myself really getting into the movie, even though I have seen it so many times. It is a great movie. I also found that I felt very happy, almost a bit giddy. Peaceful, calm and happy, yet focused and energized. NICE CL!!!!! Your product are just simply EXCEPTIONAL! My general problem with many supplement companies is I feel that their marketing dept. is bigger than their science dept. Anyways, I have NEVER been as happy with any other supps. then I am with Controlled Labs. I love each and every one I have tried from you guys. Thanks!

Overall, a very solid first run here. Stay tuned!
    Nice intro and detail !! Sounds like you responded nicely to the initial dose !!

Comment

Yellow nEuphoria way beyond expectation! (day 2)...

The second dose of my euphoric experience started yesterday about 90 minutes before an afternoon mountain bike ride. The plan was to hit some local city park trails in about 3 inches of fresh snow. My dosage of YN was 2 capsules stacked with 2 capsules of RA Gen2, washed down with one scoop PW. In summary, I experienced one of my strongest rides of the year. I felt unstoppable. Technical trail sections seemed so in focus. Climbs and sprints felt easier. As the ride went on (total ride time 2 hours, 12 mins.) I felt continually stronger. As a matter of fact, I did not feel like stopping at the end of a very fast pace ride. My buddies were all making comments like "AJ, have you even broken a sweat yet?", "what's got into you today, damn you are strong". I felt like everything was ON. Balance, timing, POWER, ENDURANCE, SPEED, FOCUS. Not to mention that I was in an incredibly happy mood. YN definitely enhances my mood so far in a BIG way. I mean it's amost hard to explain. Kind of a warm, energized rush of calmness, happiness and focus. Lastly, I also "cleaned" a section of granite wall on the bike ride for the first time in 2 years. It is about 4 feet high along an access road, about 8" wide and runs about 100 yards. It was also snowy and very windy, but I got it all. My focus felt laser like on this baby! I do not intend this to be a gushing testimonial and will be honest and introspective after each dose, but this really exceeded all my expectations. As a matter of fact, I was skeptical at first of YN's position in my current CL stack in terms of being a possible performance enhacer. At least for dose 2, it sure was for me.

Comment

nice detail and great t o hear about the bike ride. I too experience the calm focus that you have mentioned. Sounds like you had one crazy bike ride very nice
        MY GREEN MAG LOG
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

After returning Sunday from the gym, I sat back to watch some football. I am not going into my gym workout because I actually took 2 caps. of YN after my workout. Saturday was quite an experience with some great benefits noted from taking YN. Please look back and check out entry if you have not. So, after a tough chest/tris day, I sat back to watch the game and took my YN. I was beat from my workout and lack of sleep from going out Sat. night so I figured YN would be nice for unwinding. About 30 minutes after taking YN, I started to experience that nice happy "glow" I seem to get from Yellow nEuphoria! Then to my surprise, I had a pretty good push of energy and motivation and ended up spending about 3 hours cranking out some painting we are doing in our home. One again, I felt very focused considering how tired I was to begin. Overall, not earth shattering like I experienced on Saturday, but very solid! One last point, I have yet to experience anything that would keep my from driving my car. I do realize that even I may respond differently to different doses, so I will continue to follow advice of CL and use caution here. I also wanted to take a chance to thank Controlled Labs and those individuals who gave me this opportunity to test an exciting new, breakthrough product like Yellow nEuphoria! I truly appreciate it and based on my results so far from ALL CL products in my current stack, I will be a very loyal lifetime customer! Not to mention, I am talking you guys and your products up at the gym and with my mountain biking buddies. Thanks Controlled Labs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
            The second dose of my euphoric experience started yesterday about 90 minutes before an afternoon mountain bike ride. The plan was to hit some local city park trails in about 3 inches of fresh snow. My dosage of YN was 2 capsules stacked with 2 capsules of RA Gen2, washed down with one scoop PW. In summary, I experienced one of my strongest rides of the year. I felt unstoppable. Technical trail sections seemed so in focus. Climbs and sprints felt easier. As the ride went on (total ride time 2 hours, 12 mins.) I felt continually stronger. As a matter of fact, I did not feel like stopping at the end of a very fast pace ride. My buddies were all making comments like "AJ, have you even broken a sweat yet?", "what's got into you today, damn you are strong". I felt like everything was ON. Balance, timing, POWER, ENDURANCE, SPEED, FOCUS. Not to mention that I was in an incredibly happy mood. YN definitely enhances my mood so far in a BIG way. I mean it's amost hard to explain. Kind of a warm, energized rush of calmness, happiness and focus. Lastly, I also "cleaned" a section of granite wall on the bike ride for the first time in 2 years. It is about 4 feet high along an access road, about 8" wide and runs about 100 yards. It was also snowy and very windy, but I got it all. My focus felt laser like on this baby! I do not intend this to be a gushing testimonial and will be honest and introspective after each dose, but this really exceeded all my expectations. As a matter of fact, I was skeptical at first of YN's position in my current CL stack in terms of being a possible performance enhacer. At least for dose 2, it sure was for me.
            Awesome !!

Comment

Anyone remember the funny tv ads for "focus factor"? FOCUS is what I keep experiencing in a big way when I take Yellow nEuphoria. I took two caps yesterday before chest & tris. Awesome workout! Did not feel any stronger than usual, but did lots of volume (16 total sets chest, 12 total sets triceps,15 minutes abs/core) and never got that feeling that I was looking forward to the end of the workout. YN once again helped keep me totally dialed in and charging towards my goal! Interestingly, YN seems to give me a stimulant like effect but with ZERO jitters or speedie feeling. Different than Red Acid. It seems to be in a class by itself in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                Anyone remember the funny tv ads for "focus factor"? FOCUS is what I keep experiencing in a big way when I take Yellow nEuphoria. I took two caps yesterday before chest & tris. Awesome workout! Did not feel any stronger than usual, but did lots of volume (16 total sets chest, 12 total sets triceps,15 minutes abs/core) and never got that feeling that I was looking forward to the end of the workout. YN once again helped keep me totally dialed in and charging towards my goal! Interestingly, YN seems to give me a stimulant like effect but with ZERO jitters or speedie feeling. Different than Red Acid. It seems to be in a class by itself in this regard.
                great feedback and nice updates. keep em coming
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                  Great description.. I love that it's jitter-free. Can't wait for updates

Comment

SERVING - 3 capsules Yellow nEuphoria
                    STACKED W/ - 2 caps Red Acid Gen 2, 1 scoop PW
                    USAGE - Pre Cardio, followed by long work day, afternoon Chest & Back Workout

Today I experienced YN precardio and it was nice! Not intense mountain biking or pumping iron, but 60 min. steady state cardio zone training @ 70-85% MHR. YN made an hour on the elliptical trainer seem trivial. As previously noted, I feel YN's great benefits really seem to "kick in" as time goes by. Personally, I took 3 caps at 5am and have felt AWESOME all day long. Also, lower heart rate and perceived exertion noted during cardio workout (I'm know my PW water mix helps here to). YN stacks so nicely with PW, and if you really wanna kick it up add RA2. Wow!!! Overall, have had a busy day with lots of presentations and running around. Have felt great all day and am now on my way to the gym for some serious chest & back work. I am totally dialed in and really looking forward to my workout! This day has flown by so far. Anyways, just washed down 2 scoops GG with 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop GM. Good to go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                      SERVING - 3 capsules Yellow nEuphoria
                      STACKED W/ - 2 caps Red Acid Gen 2, 1 scoop PW
                      USAGE - Pre Cardio, followed by long work day, afternoon Chest & Back Workout

Today I experienced YN precardio and it was nice! Not intense mountain biking or pumping iron, but 60 min. steady state cardio zone training @ 70-85% MHR. YN made an hour on the elliptical trainer seem trivial. As previously noted, I feel YN's great benefits really seem to "kick in" as time goes by. Personally, I took 3 caps at 5am and have felt AWESOME all day long. Also, lower heart rate and perceived exertion noted during cardio workout (I'm know my PW water mix helps here to). YN stacks so nicely with PW, and if you really wanna kick it up add RA2. Wow!!! Overall, have had a busy day with lots of presentations and running around. Have felt great all day and am now on my way to the gym for some serious chest & back work. I am totally dialed in and really looking forward to my workout! This day has flown by so far. Anyways, just washed down 2 scoops GG with 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop GM. Good to go!!!
                      That must mean you're off to the gym... yea BUDDAY !!!

Comment

Taking the day off with YN. Restart testing Friday! Yes, I was on my way to the gym yesterday pm for a chest and back workout. I had yet another strong workout with lots of strength, awesome pumps and good endurance. I continue to feel that somehow YN provides a benefit for MANY hours? I'm not sure of YN's pharmacokinetic profile i.e. half life elimination time, etc. but for ME I feel the euphoric matrix all day long after 3 caps. in the AM. Of course, my diet is clean, 2 gl. day water, and GM,GG,PW,RA2 all included. Looking forward to YN tomorrow. Usage/timing not yet determined...

Comment

On Saturday I took 2 caps YN prior to going out for dinner. I was in a fine mood and had plenty of energy, but never really felt the YN "on board". It seems to me that YN can really effect you VERY differently regardless of or depend on other variables. So far, I have felt the most positive attributes of YN during cardio with PW!!! I will keep experimenting with different doses, timing and situations as log continues...

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                            It seems to me that YN can really effect you VERY differently regardless of or depend on other variables. So far, I have felt the most positive attributes of YN during cardio with PW!!! I will keep experimenting with different doses, timing and situations as log continues...
                            Awesome updates, and I totally agree... please help us spread the word !!!

Comment

After a so, so weekend for my YN testing with mixed results I had a "N" EUPHORIC experience Monday morning. I woke up @ 5 am, had 24 oz. water, 16 oz. strong coffee (approx. 200-250 mg. caffeine), one scoop Purple Wraath and TWO CAPSULES YELLOW nEUPHORIA. I stepped on the elliptical trainer @ 6am for a 45 minute interval workout. Normally, I will alternate at 2min. moderate output averaging 135 BPM followed by 3 min. high output at 165 BPM. This usually has me pushing 170-180 RPM at moderate and 200-205 RPM at higher output both at fairly heavy resistance. Today I found that I was effortlessly able to maintain on average 20-30 RPM HIGHER AT THE SAME HEART RATES. All with a perceived exertion of almost NONEXISTENT!!!!! At times I almost felt as if I was floating "above" the elliptical because it seemed so effortless. This is crazy good stuff. This was my first experience with the COMBO of: Yellow nEuphoria, Purple Wraath, caffeine and it gave me the best cardio I can ever remember. YEE HAH!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X