Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements

So ive been a little weary about taking all these supplements together. Dont want to over do it and cause harm.

Orange Triad, Golden Gains, Green Mag, Green bulge, Purple Wraath, White Flood, White Blood, Glycer Grow, Blue gene, blue up and black hole. Along with the others...optimum serious mass, optimum fish oil, 500mg chewable vit c, and scifit zma capsules.

Honestly...I was following the advanced mass building chart you guys had. Is this too much? Its going to be spread out throughout the whole day. Or am i going to mutate into a cloverfield monster looking rat? lol

This is wht it looks like.

0500 - 0700: 8oz of water as soon as I wake up. Oatmeal, 3-4 eggs, Turkey bacon, Optimum Mass Gainer, Orange Triad Multivitamin (Depends on what time I have to work in the morning) Fish Oil Capsules, Member's Mark Chewable Vitamin C & Blue up

0930 - Whole Grain bagel, Fruit, Almonds & Water

1200 - Sandwich, Yogurt, & Water, Fish Oil Capsules, Member's Mark Chewable Vitamin C

1400 - Optimum Mass Gainer

1530 - Dry Cereal

1615 - blue gene

1630 - Controlled Labs White Flood, white blood, green bulge, glycer grow & Green MAGnitude

1700 - 1800: Workout. Back, Biceps & Abs. Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

1800 - 1830: Mass gainer & Controlled Labs Golden Gains, black hole

1845 - 1850 - Chicken Breast, Brown Rice & Black Beans. Water. Fish Oil Capsules, Member's Mark Chewable Vitamin C

2200 - Optimum Casean Protein Shake, SciFit ZMA Capsules & Orange Triad Multivitamin

This looks crazy. lol. Is this alright though?

Comment

If you are trying to bulk I would switch wraath out for psyko. Also no need to take white flood and white blood (one or the other) same with green mag or green bulge (one or the other). How many of these supps have you taken before taking them all at once? Give us some details on your goals. Are you having problems gaining? You are taking a crazy number of gainers. I would take away some of the gainers and eat more. You want to get as many of your macros/calories from real food as possible.
      ~Con-Cret Sponsored Log:~
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post746854883
      ~White Flood Juicy Grape Sponsored Log:~
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139706303

Supps:
      CL White Flood
      CL REDuction
      CL Purple Wraath
      CL Purple Psyko
      CL Orange Triad
      Con-Cret

Comment

My goal is to bulk up. I need to gain more weight and want to be lean like The Leaning Tower of Pisa. LOL.

I was 265 a while back. Got sick with Pneumonia and was on a strict water and soup diet. Couldnt take in any solids for about 3 months. Lost a bunch of weight and I want to bulk up. Im 6'8" around 210. I want a physique like Kane or Lazar. I just want to get as close as I can get by the spring.

I havent started yet. I had a list ready to order. Just needed some feedback before I started. Iso Mass Extreme Gainer and the Mega Man vitamin were the only supplements I was taking. A bunch of my friends take the controlled labs products and are very impressed. My Iso Mass and vitamins are done so I want to switch up.

How about this:

0500 - 0700: 8oz of water as soon as I wake up. Oatmeal, 3-4 eggs, Turkey bacon, Optimum Mass Gainer, Orange Triad Multivitamin (Depends on what time I have to work in the morning) Fish Oil Capsules, Member's Mark Chewable Vitamin C & Blue up

1200 - Sandwich, Yogurt, & Water, Fish Oil Capsules, Member's Mark Chewable Vitamin C

1530 - Dry Cereal

1615 - blue gene

1630 - Controlled Labs White Flood, glycer grow & Green MAGnitude

1700 - 1800: Workout. Back, Biceps & Abs. Purple PsyKO

1845 - 1850 - Chicken Breast, Brown Rice & Black Beans. Water. Fish Oil Capsules, Member's Mark Chewable Vitamin C

2200 - Optimum Casean Protein Shake, SciFit ZMA Capsules & Orange Triad Multivitamin

Thats minus the extra and I was thinking about switching the regular fish oil capsules for the oximega

Comment

oximega would be a good idea as its one of the highest epa/dha products on the market

i would personally ditch the mass gainer and casein, just buy a regular whey or blend

Comment

1) The timing can be important, but it's LESS important than the macro ratio / TOTAL calorie intake... which I don't see listed above

2) The 930 snack seems VERY light for bulking

Last edited by pu12en12g; 11-12-2011, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Some great info that is often overlooked:
              http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...sked-Questions)

Comment

Originally posted by ReeM View Post
                My goal is to bulk up......I want a physique like Kane or Lazar
                Can you post some pics of where you're at now ?

Comment

My goal is to bulk up. I need to gain more weight and want to be lean like The Leaning Tower of Pisa. LOL.

I was 265 a while back. Got sick with Pneumonia and was on a strict water and soup diet. Couldnt take in any solids for about 3 months. Lost a bunch of weight and I want to bulk up. Im 6'8" around 210. I want a physique like Kane or Lazar. I just want to get as close as I can get by the spring.

I havent started yet. I had a list ready to order. Just needed some feedback before I started. Iso Mass Extreme Gainer and the Mega Man vitamin were the only supplements I was taking. A bunch of my friends take the controlled labs products and are very impressed. My Iso Mass and vitamins are done so I want to switch up.

How about this:

1530 - Dry Cereal

1615 - blue gene

1630 - Controlled Labs White Flood, glycer grow & Green MAGnitude

1700 - 1800: Workout. Back, Biceps & Abs. Purple PsyKO

Thats minus the extra and I was thinking about switching the regular fish oil capsules for the oximega
                  That's a better plan to me, you can still take wraath intra, but psyko has whey in it so it's better for building muscle. The oximega stuff and triad are amazing! I would separate the golden gains from your dinner and like I was saying if possible eat another meal in the middle of the day instead of all the gainers. Make sure you are taking whey after your workout.

Like....

9:00am wake up eat breakfast
                  12:00 eat lunch (protein, complex carb)
                  2:00 eat 2 lunch (protein, complex carb)
                  4:00 eat snack
                  6:00 workout
                  post workout - whey
                  8:00 Dinner (protein, complex carb)
                  10:00 take your casein if you bought some, if not maybe some more whey/cottage cheese.

I work out in the mornings right out of bed so my schedule is a lot different. This is how I eat on bulk though and It's working really well right now. I'm gaining about 1lb a week and most of it has been muscle so far. I've noticed a pretty big size difference in just a month.

Supps:
                  CL White Flood
                  CL REDuction
                  CL Purple Wraath
                  CL Purple Psyko
                  CL Orange Triad
                  Con-Cret

Comment

Sheeeesh. That whole calorie counting thing is crazy lol. Why shouldnt I take Mass gainer if im trying to bulk up?

This is how I am now.

Dont have any other pictures yet. I used to be a lot bigger. My goal is to have a physique like Kane Sumabat or like Lazar Angelov.

Comment

Im 6'8" about 209lbs. ws originally 265 before I got sick. I want to get somewhere close to that. I want to be bigger but dont want to be looked at as the slim guy anymore.

Comment

Im 6'8" about 209lbs. ws originally 265 before I got sick. I want to get somewhere close to that. I want to be bigger but dont want to be looked at as the slim guy anymore.
                        I'm guessing they look at you as the tall guy, not the slim guy lol.
                        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                          I'm guessing they look at you as the tall guy, not the slim guy lol.
                          LOL. yea that. But i wanna be the tall lean guy now. No more slim stuff.

Comment

Don't worry about cals as much as eating lean protein and good carbs and a lot of both if you are wanting to get big. You need to rely on real food to get big and when you can't meet some of those requirements that's when the gainers come in. Creatine will do a lot more then you think, but bulking takes time. Don't expect to gain more then 1lb a week. It's a slow process. Just like cutting, you don't want to lose 30lbs in a week lol. Make sure you have the basics: Whey, Creatine, A good Multi, Fish Oil, and a good diet. then you can add on from there with pre workouts/intras and whatever else you want to add.
                            Diet is 90% of getting results.
                            Wanna get big, eat big.
                            Wanna lose weight, eat right.
                            Go to www.bodybuilding.com and look at their plans for bulking, it will help you with nutrition.
                            Also any of the reps here give amazing advise, just e-mail one of them.

Supps:
                            CL White Flood
                            CL REDuction
                            CL Purple Wraath
                            CL Purple Psyko
                            CL Orange Triad
                            Con-Cret

Comment

Ok cool. Will do. Thanks a lot bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X