Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever drank Raw Eggs? If so what are you're thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever drank Raw Eggs? If so what are you're thoughts?

Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Originally posted by Sad_But_True View Post
    They arent as nutritious as cooked eggs.

Your body can utilize more of the protein if cooked

Comment

That's what I've read, but then I've read that raw eggs have more nutritional value. It's all really confusing to me but I'm going to try it (Hopefully I don't get sick)

But I'm going to start a log soon on BB.com and on here for my new stack. Hopefully get some of dat Grape WF (IDK Yet). But Imma try PurplepsyKO, with BlackHole and GreenMAG. And maybe Goldern Gains with Blue Gene also.

Imma try this thing my Grandfather used to do with raw eggs.
      Raw Egg, little bit of milk and Vanilla extract.
      Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

Simple answer: no, raw eggs are not bad.

the lack of the yolk, which contains a vitamin called Biotin, which a protein found in the egg whites (Avidin) binds to and prevents from absorbing.

It is common myth that eating raw egg [whites] will caues a biotin deficiency and could have health risks. what they dont seem to tell you is, you need to consume something like 24 egg whites for this become a concern.

i would leave ATLEAST one yolk, if nothing else, for the fat. unless you are consuming large quantities of egg whites there is no need to think that raw eggs could be dangerous.

the only valid concern could be salmenila (sp), this is only a concern for unpasturized eggs. and still even then, it is highly unlikely you will get this from raw eggs

so in simply short: raw eggs are fine, unless whites are consumed in large quantities (about 24) then there is no reason to fear them. i would include yolk for protein and fats.

Comment

That just sounds so nasty lol.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I have tried it.. Not the best experience I've had in my life...
            sigpicDarren Conroy
            Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
            ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
            dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

Just remove yolk when you are eating them and you can add milk to make it taste a little good.
              - MH

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHeath View Post
                Just remove yolk when you are eating them and you can add milk to make it taste a little good.
                Never tried that! Interesting...
                sigpicDarren Conroy
                Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
                ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
                dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

Working...
                X