Neuphoria - JD style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 yellow N 15 min prior to workout

shoulders/back lifts today. went well, kinda sore from it. my legs were extremely sore this morning and still are. gonna be fun getting back into this after a month off.. longest time ever since i started lifting in early HS years

been feeling good lately, my class schedule is extremely easy so thats awsome for this spring. im sure once i get more work it'll get more stressful, but hopefully the yellow N will help with all that.

good lifts, good intensity, i know the weight isnt where it should be but i just need to work for it again which I will! since monday when i feel like i should call it a day ive forced myself to do 1 more workout or so to really kill the bodypart, which is awsome.

Comment

Nice !

Comment

was extremely sore 2-3 days after each workout.. legs hit the worse, sitting down or walking up stairs was painful for near 4 days haha

can't wait for tomorrow to get back in.. duno if I'll lift very early before my internship or hope the gyms empty when I get back to campus afterward..

Comment

booo, shiesty lift today

forgot to take any yellow N to my internship, so i didnt have it to take preworkout.. plus, when ig ot back to campus, the gym was extremely packed. suckssss!!!

i may have to adjust my life so I can lift at 8am before i go to my internship al spring...
          thats no fun.. but anyways, yea.. it was a good arm workout, my chest feels like Im a highschool bitch still.. legs n abs tomorrow

Comment

great lift today.. not too sore in the legs, but i did have a lil stingy pain in my mid/lower back when squats got heavier. did some back extensions after to reduce it and its fine now.

calfs burn and quads/hams feel tight
            ab circuit went ok, i wish i would of had gym access over winter break, feel like i lost so much progress.

Comment

great shoulder back today, took 3 yellow N like 5 mins after eating breakfeast, and about 10-15min before lifting

i went straight to my internship afterward, and now that im home and have a little break before night class, i am exhausted and have a pounding headache. it wouldnt suck too bad, but i put my work off and now i have to do some before class instead of nap. you know im not happy.

Comment

amazing lift

did squats + full body, i kinda hit legs more just by putting tons of tension on them during other lifts

i had a great pump in my arms after ward, and felt pretty vascular til i got some food in me

was a good week in the gym, no more soreness (thank god) just tons of work and all that

prolly got 1-2 weeks of yellow N left, good stuff.

I mentioned this before, but i feel compelled to touch on it again -- i really think yellow N helps in preventing nicotine withdrawl; may have uses with other drugs as well

Comment

good lift today, getting my bench back to decent (stil not near where it was)
                  my arms are feelin good, and my chest is lookin a lil beetter

other than that not much too update on, slight soreness around my neck, its more stiffness tho prolly and go away soon.

starting next friday I will be taking 3g creatine monohydrate for 30 days; participating in research for my old exercise science professor.. i figure, 1 month of free creatine, why not.

when thats all over, i intend to get back using more supps than just multi + protein, need to work on the summer body when springs in full swing!

Comment

strong leg lift today, feeling tight all over the lower half.

ive noticed with more consistent use of the product, the "crash" or any headachey feelings arent present. when first beginning use i would get a slight headache (sometimes strong) after 4-5hours of consumption

Comment

Solid updates man !

Comment

Ok, i think today was one of my best lifts since starting up again in 07. I felt like the few weeks ive ben back are taking shape, and all the drinking/smoking/laziness from my winter break is shedding off. still a long ways to go for summer, and even more closer spring break, but i feel confident im doing well which is what counts.

chest is feeling swole and arms are tight; i couldnt get a flat bench so i did some incline than varied my rest of workout making sure to hit the chest bis n tris plus I did 100 smith ab crunches at 100 pd (i think, plate reads 10...img uessing its 100 not 10 since its far down the stack) gonna do that everyday unless im doing an ab circuit

got a week or 2 left of the yellow N just from glancing at my bottle. been a good trail so far, prolly be really nice if you live in a fast paced life and have alot of stress/anxiety on top of your workout stress -- im pretty laid back and dont do much besides class..

Comment

i feel good. tomorrow ill get the creatine mono and start that a 3g a day. woohoo

hit shoulders n back a lil today, mostly shoulders. was limited on time due to meetings and such. tomorrow i got all day so ill prolly do legs n abs than saturday i may go do chest/arms since ill be around campus still..

Comment

awls, not gonn abe starting the creatine monohydrate til 2/20 need to finish it when im at school, if i start now id finisht he 1 month experiment over spring break

o well

great lift today, i got my arms and chest very tight, did alot of reverse action type stuff on the same body part

im startin to love wearing a sweat shirt or sweat pants + my animal beanie while i lift; makes everything feel more intense

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                              awls, not gonn abe starting the creatine monohydrate til 2/20 need to finish it when im at school, if i start now id finisht he 1 month experiment over spring break

o well

great lift today, i got my arms and chest very tight, did alot of reverse action type stuff on the same body part

im startin to love wearing a sweat shirt or sweat pants + my animal beanie while i lift; makes everything feel more intense
                              Hardcore

Comment

snow sucks. today was the 2nd day i got to make it to the gym. extremely tired. prolly due to the freezing coldness + valentines day freak show i got all day

but yea, i got in

3caps 10-15min before starting

hit legs, squats felt like shitty shitty bang bang so i decided to focus on calves today. need to remember this next week when i do legs so i focus on quads/hams not calves again

think im gonna go in tomorrow and do back/bis n tris/ab circuit since i doubt ill lift on monday due to my internship than tuesday start next weeks lifts

pretty sure ill run out of the yellow N during mid week =(*
                                hopefully i dont lose much focus when that happens

also will be starting the creatine monohydrate (3g a day i believe) for that research study on monday! once thats over ill start using GB/WB/NOxidant I think (need to check my stock at home, only have a weeks worth here at school).

big interview this weekend at Temple; wonder if i should save a cap or two of yellow N to pop before so im not all stressed out and nervous...hmmmm

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                                Hardcore
                                ya, most of the kids at my school go in there wearing beaters and muscle tees n the likes.. while im strapped up in a beanie and sweats. my roommate/lifting partner used to do it, i never jumped on the bus til he moved out to student teach; its pretty crazy.
                                Last edited by jiritt0; 02-16-2007, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X