Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neuphoria - JD style

congrats on getting finals over....... have fun tonight

took 3 caps today. played xbox for like 2 hours than took a nap forever. feels good to be done w/ class and all !

Quote Originally Posted by jdiritto
    took 3 caps today. played xbox for like 2 hours than took a nap forever. feels good to be done w/ class and all !

Those were the days
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

took 3 caps and smoked a bowl about 45minutes later. I got rediculously high and spent like 3 hours glued to the computer, filled out 5 graduate applications start to finish. than organized my resumes, and all other forms i gotta mail. it was boarderline rediculous. I even worked out detials with my buddies gf and were getting a hotel room to go to times square for new years eve for them two + my girl n I

good times

took 3 caps and smoked a bowl about 45minutes later. I got rediculously high and spent like 3 hours glued to the computer, filled out 5 graduate applications start to finish. than organized my resumes, and all other forms i gotta mail. it was boarderline rediculous. I even worked out detials with my buddies gf and were getting a hotel room to go to times square for new years eve for them two + my girl n I

good times
    That's classic... good times. We expect a FULL report !!! Pics and vids if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethva
    Those were the days
    ^^^^

Werd !!

gonna slightly delay the end of this til 07. still half a bottle left or so... but I have tons to do over break and no computer acess at my own home =(

Ill be back early in Jan tho at school, and have tons of time to workout and update

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

gonna slightly delay the end of this til 07. still half a bottle left or so... but I have tons to do over break and no computer acess at my own home =(

Ill be back early in Jan tho at school, and have tons of time to workout and update

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
    Sounds good... have a great holiday season !!

back at college
    christmas and new years in new york city was amazing!!
    im not sure when the campus gym opens, but once it does ill be back in and workin out again. may use neuphoria again before that to get used to its effects again. other than that, no new updates.. hope everyong else had a great end of 06.

ps --- chiefs in the playoffs.. dun dun da dunnnnn

after an insanely long and lazy winter break, I am once again back in the gym working out.

I haven't made finalized plans yet, but I have some ideas..
    I'm going to take 1-3 weeks getting into lifting before I really focus on daily bodyparts/sections and in 2 weeks I am going to add back cardio into my training. depending on my internship and research I may be lifting in the morning everyday.

Today I took 2 yellow N about 15 minutes before the gym
    my workout consisted of mainly chest with 2 workouts each for biceps and triceps. I felt like a woman on the bench, and the other lifts were extremely difficult. other than that, I don't feel much soreness right now, and I was able to force myself to get going when I fatiqued after a few different exercises.

sucks how you can work so hard and build so much, only to lose it in a month of laziness! can't wait til im done with school.

Tomorrow I'll be taking 3 yellow N preworkout and doing legs/abs

3 yellow N about 15minutes before lifting again

hit the legs real solid and ended with a mini circuit of ABs

little soreness in the hamstrings n quads but nothing excessive. feelin positive about getting back in the gym, though everytime I go all the linemen are lifting and i feel tinyy =( course, their prolly not nearly as strong as me pound for pound, they just weigh 350+ so that makes me feel kinda good...

3 yellow N 15 min prior to workout

shoulders/back lifts today. went well, kinda sore from it. my legs were extremely sore this morning and still are. gonna be fun getting back into this after a month off.. longest time ever since i started lifting in early HS years

been feeling good lately, my class schedule is extremely easy so thats awsome for this spring. im sure once i get more work it'll get more stressful, but hopefully the yellow N will help with all that.

good lifts, good intensity, i know the weight isnt where it should be but i just need to work for it again which I will! since monday when i feel like i should call it a day ive forced myself to do 1 more workout or so to really kill the bodypart, which is awsome.

Nice !

was extremely sore 2-3 days after each workout.. legs hit the worse, sitting down or walking up stairs was painful for near 4 days haha

can't wait for tomorrow to get back in.. duno if I'll lift very early before my internship or hope the gyms empty when I get back to campus afterward..

booo, shiesty lift today

forgot to take any yellow N to my internship, so i didnt have it to take preworkout.. plus, when ig ot back to campus, the gym was extremely packed. suckssss!!!

i may have to adjust my life so I can lift at 8am before i go to my internship al spring...
    thats no fun.. but anyways, yea.. it was a good arm workout, my chest feels like Im a highschool bitch still.. legs n abs tomorrow

great lift today.. not too sore in the legs, but i did have a lil stingy pain in my mid/lower back when squats got heavier. did some back extensions after to reduce it and its fine now.

calfs burn and quads/hams feel tight
    ab circuit went ok, i wish i would of had gym access over winter break, feel like i lost so much progress.

great shoulder back today, took 3 yellow N like 5 mins after eating breakfeast, and about 10-15min before lifting

i went straight to my internship afterward, and now that im home and have a little break before night class, i am exhausted and have a pounding headache. it wouldnt suck too bad, but i put my work off and now i have to do some before class instead of nap. you know im not happy.

amazing lift

did squats + full body, i kinda hit legs more just by putting tons of tension on them during other lifts

i had a great pump in my arms after ward, and felt pretty vascular til i got some food in me

was a good week in the gym, no more soreness (thank god) just tons of work and all that

prolly got 1-2 weeks of yellow N left, good stuff.

I mentioned this before, but i feel compelled to touch on it again -- i really think yellow N helps in preventing nicotine withdrawl; may have uses with other drugs as well

good lift today, getting my bench back to decent (stil not near where it was)
    my arms are feelin good, and my chest is lookin a lil beetter

other than that not much too update on, slight soreness around my neck, its more stiffness tho prolly and go away soon.

starting next friday I will be taking 3g creatine monohydrate for 30 days; participating in research for my old exercise science professor.. i figure, 1 month of free creatine, why not.

when thats all over, i intend to get back using more supps than just multi + protein, need to work on the summer body when springs in full swing!

strong leg lift today, feeling tight all over the lower half.

ive noticed with more consistent use of the product, the "crash" or any headachey feelings arent present. when first beginning use i would get a slight headache (sometimes strong) after 4-5hours of consumption

Solid updates man !

Thread Information