Neuphoria - JD style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

negative
    its for the dean of students office on my campus... i got invinted cos I'm on the new student orientation committee... i had to take something in order to get access to the full buffet of food that everyones brining.. so i decided to make some brownies cos their good and i made my ex make these for my before so im making a new girl make them for me now. its like a right of passage for me i guess.. if she cant make slamming brownies we wont be serious ever.

im excitied. only have 1 more thing left for this semester, than im 15 credits away from graduating.... given that i pass everything

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      im making a new girl make them for me now. its like a right of passage for me i guess.. if she cant make slamming brownies we wont be serious ever.

im excitied. only have 1 more thing left for this semester, than im 15 credits away from graduating.... given that i pass everything
      Good luck with the girl AND graduation !!

Comment

negative
        its for the dean of students office on my campus...

Dude thats an even better reason to make them special. imagine that scene.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          Dude thats an even better reason to make them special. imagine that scene.
          "How High"... good movie

Comment

i like half baked more for stoner movies. the best would have to be flicks like anchorman or wedding crashes though, just for who I am ... and i dont like to be a blatant obvious pothead.. if that makes sense..

anyways

took my last final today, 5min conversation in french witht he prof. that sucked. i studied for like 5minutes at my girls house wehn i woke up.

hit the gym after.. first time in awhile (fing finals) felt shitty but i feel great now. got a double burger from campus, and now i just popped 3 YNs. hoping to clean my room some than pass out for awhile and procede to get stupid tonight later on. feels so good to be completely done with the fall semester!!

Comment

congrats on getting finals over....... have fun tonight
              MY GREEN MAG LOG
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

took 3 caps today. played xbox for like 2 hours than took a nap forever. feels good to be done w/ class and all !

Comment

took 3 caps today. played xbox for like 2 hours than took a nap forever. feels good to be done w/ class and all !

Those were the days
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

took 3 caps and smoked a bowl about 45minutes later. I got rediculously high and spent like 3 hours glued to the computer, filled out 5 graduate applications start to finish. than organized my resumes, and all other forms i gotta mail. it was boarderline rediculous. I even worked out detials with my buddies gf and were getting a hotel room to go to times square for new years eve for them two + my girl n I

good times

Comment

took 3 caps and smoked a bowl about 45minutes later. I got rediculously high and spent like 3 hours glued to the computer, filled out 5 graduate applications start to finish. than organized my resumes, and all other forms i gotta mail. it was boarderline rediculous. I even worked out detials with my buddies gf and were getting a hotel room to go to times square for new years eve for them two + my girl n I

good times
                      That's classic... good times. We expect a FULL report !!! Pics and vids if possible.

Originally posted by Sethva
                      Those were the days
                      ^^^^

Werd !!

Comment

gonna slightly delay the end of this til 07. still half a bottle left or so... but I have tons to do over break and no computer acess at my own home =(

Ill be back early in Jan tho at school, and have tons of time to workout and update

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Comment

gonna slightly delay the end of this til 07. still half a bottle left or so... but I have tons to do over break and no computer acess at my own home =(

Ill be back early in Jan tho at school, and have tons of time to workout and update

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
                          Sounds good... have a great holiday season !!

Comment

back at college
                            christmas and new years in new york city was amazing!!
                            im not sure when the campus gym opens, but once it does ill be back in and workin out again. may use neuphoria again before that to get used to its effects again. other than that, no new updates.. hope everyong else had a great end of 06.

ps --- chiefs in the playoffs.. dun dun da dunnnnn

Comment

after an insanely long and lazy winter break, I am once again back in the gym working out.

I haven't made finalized plans yet, but I have some ideas..
                              I'm going to take 1-3 weeks getting into lifting before I really focus on daily bodyparts/sections and in 2 weeks I am going to add back cardio into my training. depending on my internship and research I may be lifting in the morning everyday.

Today I took 2 yellow N about 15 minutes before the gym
                              my workout consisted of mainly chest with 2 workouts each for biceps and triceps. I felt like a woman on the bench, and the other lifts were extremely difficult. other than that, I don't feel much soreness right now, and I was able to force myself to get going when I fatiqued after a few different exercises.

sucks how you can work so hard and build so much, only to lose it in a month of laziness! can't wait til im done with school.

Tomorrow I'll be taking 3 yellow N preworkout and doing legs/abs

Comment

3 yellow N about 15minutes before lifting again

hit the legs real solid and ended with a mini circuit of ABs

little soreness in the hamstrings n quads but nothing excessive. feelin positive about getting back in the gym, though everytime I go all the linemen are lifting and i feel tinyy =( course, their prolly not nearly as strong as me pound for pound, they just weigh 350+ so that makes me feel kinda good...

Comment

Working...
                                X