Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neuphoria - JD style

Ok, i think today was one of my best lifts since starting up again in 07. I felt like the few weeks ive ben back are taking shape, and all the drinking/smoking/laziness from my winter break is shedding off. still a long ways to go for summer, and even more closer spring break, but i feel confident im doing well which is what counts.

chest is feeling swole and arms are tight; i couldnt get a flat bench so i did some incline than varied my rest of workout making sure to hit the chest bis n tris plus I did 100 smith ab crunches at 100 pd (i think, plate reads 10...img uessing its 100 not 10 since its far down the stack) gonna do that everyday unless im doing an ab circuit

got a week or 2 left of the yellow N just from glancing at my bottle. been a good trail so far, prolly be really nice if you live in a fast paced life and have alot of stress/anxiety on top of your workout stress -- im pretty laid back and dont do much besides class..

i feel good. tomorrow ill get the creatine mono and start that a 3g a day. woohoo

hit shoulders n back a lil today, mostly shoulders. was limited on time due to meetings and such. tomorrow i got all day so ill prolly do legs n abs than saturday i may go do chest/arms since ill be around campus still..

awls, not gonn abe starting the creatine monohydrate til 2/20 need to finish it when im at school, if i start now id finisht he 1 month experiment over spring break

o well

great lift today, i got my arms and chest very tight, did alot of reverse action type stuff on the same body part

im startin to love wearing a sweat shirt or sweat pants + my animal beanie while i lift; makes everything feel more intense

Quote Originally Posted by jdiritto
    awls, not gonn abe starting the creatine monohydrate til 2/20 need to finish it when im at school, if i start now id finisht he 1 month experiment over spring break

o well

great lift today, i got my arms and chest very tight, did alot of reverse action type stuff on the same body part

im startin to love wearing a sweat shirt or sweat pants + my animal beanie while i lift; makes everything feel more intense
    Hardcore

snow sucks. today was the 2nd day i got to make it to the gym. extremely tired. prolly due to the freezing coldness + valentines day freak show i got all day

but yea, i got in

3caps 10-15min before starting

hit legs, squats felt like shitty shitty bang bang so i decided to focus on calves today. need to remember this next week when i do legs so i focus on quads/hams not calves again

think im gonna go in tomorrow and do back/bis n tris/ab circuit since i doubt ill lift on monday due to my internship than tuesday start next weeks lifts

pretty sure ill run out of the yellow N during mid week =(*
    hopefully i dont lose much focus when that happens

also will be starting the creatine monohydrate (3g a day i believe) for that research study on monday! once thats over ill start using GB/WB/NOxidant I think (need to check my stock at home, only have a weeks worth here at school).

big interview this weekend at Temple; wonder if i should save a cap or two of yellow N to pop before so im not all stressed out and nervous...hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Hardcore
    ya, most of the kids at my school go in there wearing beaters and muscle tees n the likes.. while im strapped up in a beanie and sweats. my roommate/lifting partner used to do it, i never jumped on the bus til he moved out to student teach; its pretty crazy.
    Last edited by jiritt0; 02-16-2007 at 12:04 PM.

3 caps before lift, bottle should def be done by end of this week

was a good lift. i remebered my mp3 for the first time in awhile, so i felt very focused and intense. I still feel like a puyssy, i used to bench/squat tons more than i have since i took winter break off .. overall i feel good, ..maybe leanier than i had been in the past, im just lacking the strength i had.

great life today. havent gotten in on a monday in awhile due to my internship but i decided to call in and say the weather was too bad for me to make it there today.. haha

only 1 more day of yellow N to go, then ill write some kind of formal review

yesterday was the last day of dosing, lift went well. icouldnt get on a squat rack so I did the smith squat things where its on the bar and i put my feet like 2-3 feet in front of my body. it felt kinda cool, was supersetting with calves so it got intense after liek 5 or 6 sets

hit the abs pretty good at the end, did some side bridges and 100 smith crunches
    over all solid day, went out to eat with my gf at night, had some amazing chicken vegetable pasta.. mmmhmm good
    ill write a final review up shortly when times available, have some big projcet due at 8am tomorrow i need to start/finish before night clas tonight

Exclamation Final Review

Key Attributes:

- Caffeine Free
    - great for those who worry of caffeine induced hypertension

- Helps boost natural endorphins and libido -
    - I personally didn't notice much of a libido boost; at age 22 i prolly wouldnt; i didn't notice a rathe rlarge change in my normal mood during use of this product, it really made you feel better and helped alleviate stress naturally

- Useful for bulking AND cutting (fat loss) phases
    - yup, so you can use it whenver u want

- Help improve mental focus and mood
    - really enhances your ability to focus on a single task, which presumbely could be your training (or whatever you anticipate doing after consumption).

- Helps fight stress and fatigue
    - enough cant be said for this. as a college student im constantly under tons of stress, this product is a great way to tone that all down and just relax. I cant speak enough for how useful this product can be for anyone, stress is a silent killer in terms of cardiac issues and social issues (ruins families, tears friends apart etc)... using this stuff as needed could really help out with these aspects of life

touching on the above two, i must mention there is a slight crash effect when the product wears off, which sometimes could turn into a headache. nothign major, just annoying. after a day or two of use i didnt notice this much either

- Experience feelings of well being
    - yup, makes your day better. cannabinoids do that in your head, its great for ya (im a psych major).

- Helps to increase endurance and stamina
    - as much as a non-stimulant product can

- Ephedra and Yohimbe Free(and caffeine)
    - Safer alternative to the above

overall i think its a great product. for thos involved in stressfull lives it could be a staple to keepin yourself sane. to others it may be something you just have handy and when life gets to be a lil too much you pop somedown for a few days. I was worried about taking it before a major event where being out of optimal mental state could be detrimental (big interview, test, etc) but I presume it could of be beneficial prior to that if I had more severe anxiety at the time.

4.5/5 stars, cos nothings perfect

this could also be used as a legal alternative to marijuana, as the product acts similiarly in the brain; just not as strong (and possibly slightly different at the level of neurons)..

thanks to the lab for lettin me try this out.

Quote Originally Posted by jdiritto
    Key Attributes:

- Caffeine Free
    - great for those who worry of caffeine induced hypertension

- Helps boost natural endorphins and libido -
    - I personally didn't notice much of a libido boost; at age 22 i prolly wouldnt; i didn't notice a rathe rlarge change in my normal mood during use of this product, it really made you feel better and helped alleviate stress naturally

- Useful for bulking AND cutting (fat loss) phases
    - yup, so you can use it whenver u want

- Help improve mental focus and mood
    - really enhances your ability to focus on a single task, which presumbely could be your training (or whatever you anticipate doing after consumption).

- Helps fight stress and fatigue
    - enough cant be said for this. as a college student im constantly under tons of stress, this product is a great way to tone that all down and just relax. I cant speak enough for how useful this product can be for anyone, stress is a silent killer in terms of cardiac issues and social issues (ruins families, tears friends apart etc)... using this stuff as needed could really help out with these aspects of life

touching on the above two, i must mention there is a slight crash effect when the product wears off, which sometimes could turn into a headache. nothign major, just annoying. after a day or two of use i didnt notice this much either

- Experience feelings of well being
    - yup, makes your day better. cannabinoids do that in your head, its great for ya (im a psych major).

- Helps to increase endurance and stamina
    - as much as a non-stimulant product can

- Ephedra and Yohimbe Free(and caffeine)
    - Safer alternative to the above

overall i think its a great product. for thos involved in stressfull lives it could be a staple to keepin yourself sane. to others it may be something you just have handy and when life gets to be a lil too much you pop somedown for a few days. I was worried about taking it before a major event where being out of optimal mental state could be detrimental (big interview, test, etc) but I presume it could of be beneficial prior to that if I had more severe anxiety at the time.

4.5/5 stars, cos nothings perfect

this could also be used as a legal alternative to marijuana, as the product acts similiarly in the brain; just not as strong (and possibly slightly different at the level of neurons)..

thanks to the lab for lettin me try this out.
    Great detailed feedback man and cool comparisons. Another great log... completed !!

thanks, it reall yis a very innovative product. one of its kind. very helpful for anyone who has issues coping with stress/anxiety IMO, which is a LARGE portion of american society. lol

Thread Information