• Neuphoria - JD style

JD’s Info:
    • Age - 22
    • Sex - M
    • Height - 6"1'
    • Weight –
    • Body type – endo

• Training Experience (please be detailed) –
    -4 years in highschool for atheletics (baseball all 4, football last 2)
    -3 years in college to maintain strength, more recently to get ripped (thats the goal).

• Supplement/Product History (please be detailed)
    MULTIS

NOW Adam
    Universal Animal Pak
    GNC mega man
    GNC Mega Green

Creatines

cell tech (I was young)
    gnc monohydrate
    Optimum Nutrition Creatine Micronized
    BulkN CEE
    controlled labs green bulge
    Millenium sports kreaceps

Aminos

Scivation Xtend (grape+watermelon)
    Controlled Labs Purple wraath

Nitrix Oxides

no2
    controlled labs White Blood
    millennium sports citruvol

Fat Burners

Controlled Labs Red Acid
    Bolt Ephedrine
    Nutrex Lipo-6
    Hydroxycut (same time I got cell-tech)
    Scivation thermal rage
    E/C

Proteins

optimum 100% whey (chocolate)
    MRM metabolic whey (chocolate)
    ergopharm i-pro (cherry, green apple)
    ergopharm gf-pro (apple)
    GNC (chocolate + vanilla)
    Optimum 100% casein (chocolate)
    Extreme Formations ultra peptide (chocolate)
    Substance WPI (watermelon)
    True protein custom mixes (orange cream, green apple, chocolate bsl flavors)
    True Protein postowkrout mix (tp chocolate flavor)
    ISS Pro 42 Bars
    Carb Control Nitro-Tech Bites (3$ for a bag of 8, I had to buy 10)
    Sheeshbars

Others

Twinlab l-Taurine
    NOW L-taurine
    BULK L-Taurine

BULK ALCAR
    True Protein Waxy Maize Starch
    Designer Supplements vigor

Scivation anagen
    SciVation Xtend
    Primaforce lean green
    NOW green tea extract
    primaforce pure ala
    primaforce CLA

Optimum Nutrition GlutaPURE
    Optimum ZMA

Health from the suns fish oil
    Health from the suns total EFA caps

higher power r-ala
    AST r-ala
    Designer Supplements glucophase xr (k-r-ala)

Avant Labs Sesathin
    Scivation sesamin
    higher power chromium picolinate
    twinlab biotin
    NOW Zma (zinc + magnesium separately)
    vitamin world melatonin

USP Labs cAMPIBOLIC
    USP Labs Powerfull

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews

Primaforce Thermal Rage
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...php?p=10153793

Millenium Stack Log
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=779427

SciVation Anagen log
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=745010

Controlled Labs Red Acid review log
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=618191

Epic Nutrition 5-tetra review log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=611559

SAN wildberry infusion review
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...1&postcount=56

Yellow nEuphoria ™: Euphoric Stimulant Matrix

90 Capsules (30 Servings)

Key Attributes:

- Caffeine Free
    - Helps boost natural endorphins and libido
    - Useful for bulking AND cutting (fat loss) phases
    - Help improve mental focus and mood
    - Helps fight stress and fatigue
    - Experience feelings of well being
    - Helps to increase endurance and stamina
    - Ephedra and Yohimbe Free

Our Price: $52.99

CONTROLLED LABS is proud to finally present the most innovative and cutting edge euphoric stimulant available!

YOU ASKED FOR IT:

Stress is directly linked to hypoxia (lack of oxygen), cortisol, and reduced rate of recovery. The athletic lifestyle is extremely demanding and CONTROLLED LABS customers have requested a product to improve central nervous system / oxygen function, reduce stress, and improve mood / vigor during training and all day long.

CONTROLLED LABS DELIVERS:

CONTROLLED LABS has responded with a exclusive, powerful, and synergistic blend of only the best mood-elevating and endorphin-boosting extracts, and naturally occurring adaptogens that will help you elevate to a level you never thought possible. By focusing on enhancing and potentiating the bodies own natural (very powerful) endorphins, we were able to keep the formula caffeine-free, so that you can take nEuphoria ™ even in the evening without the crash / jitters associated with caffeine products. Unlike many other stimulant products, as your intensity level increases the boost from nEuphoria ™ will become even more noticable.

nEuphoria Complex:

Rhizoma Corydalis Yanhusuo and Nymphaea Caerulea

Used since ancient times to promote feelings of wellbeing, promote circulation, enhance awareness and concentration, and alleviate pain, this complex includes potent dopaminergics that are partly responsible for the calm, steady, and long lasting rush of focused well-being that is part of the nEuphoria™ experience. Unlike some prescription and illegal opiates, this blend does not appear to affect brain serotonin levels, deplete monoamine stores, or block GABA receptors.

aDapt Complex:

Humulus lupulus

Humulus lupulus is unique because it is one of only two plants in the family Cannabinaceae. You guessed it.... the other plant is Marijuana. The alkaloid extract known as Lupulinum produces a mild stimulant effect at first, followed by a very agreeable, calming sensation... the perfect combination. Historically, it has been used in some cases of nervous irritability where opium / narcotics failed.

Rhodiola Rosea and Bacopa Monnieri

Used for centuries in the traditional medicines of many countries, these all-natural compounds are included to help improve performance, endurance, and mood, reduce mental fatigue / stress, and support the central nervous system. As a bonus, they may also have potent antioxidant properties. If you are looking for a legal, natural way to enhance your calm, focus, and psychological well being... look no further than nEuphoria™.

Bioperine

Developed and patented by Sabinsa Corporation, this extract has been clinically tested in the United States and shown to significantly enhance the bioavailability of supplemented nutrients through increased absorption. This results in a convenient serving size of 3 capsules.

Cayenne

Cayenne is a natural stimulant, ergogenic, and thermogenic that may also enhance libido and circulation (enhancing the effects of the entire formula).

Vinpocetine

Vinpocetine has been shown to enhance circulation, oxygen utilization, glucose uptake, and to increase neuronal ATP production, even under hypoxic conditions.

N-Acetyl-Cysteine

The benefits of NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) / glutathione are so numerous that there are books devoted to it. Simply put, if you are interested in peak performance, NAC is one of the most potent all-around supplements that you can take. Some of the benefits include free radical protection, reducing fatigue, and enhancing cell glutathione levels (antitoxin and neurotransmitter).

cRush Complex:

Phenylethylamine and Octopamine

Phenylethylamine and Octopamine are well known CNS and SNS stimulants that contribute to the initial energy, stimulant, and pleasure effects of nEuphoria™. Phenylethylamine is a natural alkaloid found in cocoa beans that has been shown to improve mood as rapidly as amphetamine, but does not produce tolerance. Octopamine is a rare, naturally occurring beta3 adrenergic agonist found in citrus fruit, and like Phenylethylamine, it appears that it doesn't produce tolerance.

Simply put, nEuphoria™ is the most innovative and cutting edge euphoric stimulant available !

I will prolly experiment with the product this weekend, do the initial dose tolerance assesment

next week is finals for me at college, so that will be ideal for seeing what this stuff can do for me.

after finals I will assess what the combination of the product + inhaled delta-9-thc may cause

lil more info about me right now

current training:
    monday - chest, bis, tris
    tues - cardio, abs
    wedns - legs, lower back
    thurs - cardio, abs
    friday - shoulder/upper back

diet:
    tricky for me really, college budget, no job, semester is ending so my diets gonna shift a little due to no campus food for a month.

the only food i buy when i go to the grocery store is;
    tuna, PB, eggs, oat bread/as many grains as i can get, lean cut bologna, yogurt

supplements i use right now:
    daily - multi vitamin, fish oil
    occasionaly - green bulge, white blood, NOxidant

Comment

Subscribed! good luck w/ the log.

Comment

This should be good !!

Comment

took 2 caps about 40minutes ago, I'm kind of enjoying studying. this is weird.

and im really happy off my ass, haha. could be some kinda placebo but i duno.. im always in pretty good mood, and im like real happy right now while im studying, which isnt normal

- bout an hour later, still feelin good.. time seems to be movin in slow-mo (similiar to when your high).. gettin alot accomplished. every song my computer plays sounds awsome. studying isnt making me pissed off at the world. and ive almost forgotten how shitty finals week is.!

i really like the yellow pills and bottle color. its unique. the wal-mart smiley in phoria, i duno, pus idea i presume. its weird. cute, but weird. the pills do have a fairly pleasent minty-ish scent to them as well as another person stated.
          Last edited by jiritt0; 12-09-2006, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            took 2 caps about 40minutes ago, I'm kind of enjoying studying. this is weird.

and im really happy off my ass, haha. could be some kinda placebo but i duno.. im always in pretty good mood, and im like real happy right now while im studying, which isnt normal

- bout an hour later, still feelin good.. time seems to be movin in slow-mo (similiar to when your high).. gettin alot accomplished. every song my computer plays sounds awsome. studying isnt making me pissed off at the world. and ive almost forgotten how shitty finals week is.!

i really like the yellow pills and bottle color. its unique. the wal-mart smiley in phoria, i duno, pus idea i presume. its weird. cute, but weird. the pills do have a fairly pleasent minty-ish scent to them as well as another person stated.
            Nice... not bad at all @ only 2 caps !!

Comment

just took 2 caps. gonna study for awhile . im very mad/pissed off. my kansas city chiefs looked horrible today against the ravens. huge game. prolly wont make playoffs. herm edwards knows im not happy. and thats that.

-- bout 2 hours later, rocked out 1/2 of my final study guide for 1 class, and 1/4 of it for another class. alot of work done for 2hrs of time. feeling good. music is really good after consuming this product. it is somewhat comparable to when your high. gonna go shower now, its been about 72 hours since my last one.. lol
              Last edited by jiritt0; 12-10-2006, 06:32 PM.

Comment

popped 3 caps immediately after my french final. within a matter of minutes i forgot how horrible i more than likely did on it and was excitied to go study. hit the library for about 60minutes than i decided to roll out cos i was too good for the library. gonna take a nap than study more later. this pill does make you very relaxed. ive noticed some of a come down from it tho, getting a slight headache everytime it wears off... something similiar to the chronic use of marijuana

Comment

popped 3 caps immediately after my french final. within a matter of minutes i forgot how horrible i more than likely did on it and was excitied to go study. hit the library for about 60minutes than i decided to roll out cos i was too good for the library. gonna take a nap than study more later. this pill does make you very relaxed. ive noticed some of a come down from it tho, getting a slight headache everytime it wears off... something similiar to the chronic use of marijuana
                  awesome. never did like french
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Great detail

Comment

going to take 100mg caffeine than go to the library and take 3 neuphoria when i get there... study psychopharmacology til 330 and pray for the best.

it sbeen a rough week or 2 for me.. between the end of the semester, and now finals... i havent had much spare time.. and to top it off, my girl is extremely horny and doesn't have any finals cos shes a grad student. it's been hard, but i've managed to get it all done... at the expense of my sleep. lol

havent been smoking many cigs either which is always a good thing but bad for stress.. though i havent felt it overwhelm me any yet

Comment

I dont know how much the neuphoria helps study. i cant really focus too much sometimes with it. other times im in the zone. either way, it def has helped eliminate anxiety/stress from this week. which is a hue bonus.

the library time went well. it was group studying so i struggled with that. plus theres like 10000 hot girls in the library, so i cant really focus with that. ithink in the spring im going to skip finals and just pick chicks up in the library.

didnt notice much of a crash today from the caffeine + yn i took. i also drank a starbucks coffee thing 2 hours or so after the c+yn, may of provided the rush to get over the crash..

2finals tomorrow, and a french conversation with my prof frid morn, than im done.. and officialy on my last leg of undergrad work!!! the farewell tour im gonna call it next spring. and it will be crazzzy

Comment

ithink in the spring im going to skip finals and just pick chicks up in the library.
                          That's the spirit

Comment

took 3 caps
                            got a shower, .. i think i did the most amazing shave/trim job as well.. without shaving cream too... my face looks fine right now.

gonna bake some brownies with the girl than go to a holiday social with the dean of students department (should be interesting, tons of old heads on campus) the brownies should be slamming though...
                            1 box chocolate marble swirl
                            1 box peanut butter cup
                            1 bag of hershey peanut butter baking kisses
                            1 bag of hershey m&m baking kisses
                            some skippy peanut butter melted than put on top like icing (maybe)
                            and i might get some additional icing decorantion stuff and right my directors name with a big <3 haha shes writing me some letters of recommendation for grad school i owe her tonss

Comment

gonna bake some brownies
                              "Special" ones ?

Comment

Working...
                              X