Neuphoria - JD style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 caps before lift, bottle should def be done by end of this week

was a good lift. i remebered my mp3 for the first time in awhile, so i felt very focused and intense. I still feel like a puyssy, i used to bench/squat tons more than i have since i took winter break off .. overall i feel good, ..maybe leanier than i had been in the past, im just lacking the strength i had.

Comment

great life today. havent gotten in on a monday in awhile due to my internship but i decided to call in and say the weather was too bad for me to make it there today.. haha

only 1 more day of yellow N to go, then ill write some kind of formal review

Comment

yesterday was the last day of dosing, lift went well. icouldnt get on a squat rack so I did the smith squat things where its on the bar and i put my feet like 2-3 feet in front of my body. it felt kinda cool, was supersetting with calves so it got intense after liek 5 or 6 sets

hit the abs pretty good at the end, did some side bridges and 100 smith crunches
        over all solid day, went out to eat with my gf at night, had some amazing chicken vegetable pasta.. mmmhmm good
        ill write a final review up shortly when times available, have some big projcet due at 8am tomorrow i need to start/finish before night clas tonight

Comment

Final Review

Key Attributes:

- Caffeine Free
          - great for those who worry of caffeine induced hypertension

- Helps boost natural endorphins and libido -
          - I personally didn't notice much of a libido boost; at age 22 i prolly wouldnt; i didn't notice a rathe rlarge change in my normal mood during use of this product, it really made you feel better and helped alleviate stress naturally

- Useful for bulking AND cutting (fat loss) phases
          - yup, so you can use it whenver u want

- Help improve mental focus and mood
          - really enhances your ability to focus on a single task, which presumbely could be your training (or whatever you anticipate doing after consumption).

- Helps fight stress and fatigue
          - enough cant be said for this. as a college student im constantly under tons of stress, this product is a great way to tone that all down and just relax. I cant speak enough for how useful this product can be for anyone, stress is a silent killer in terms of cardiac issues and social issues (ruins families, tears friends apart etc)... using this stuff as needed could really help out with these aspects of life

touching on the above two, i must mention there is a slight crash effect when the product wears off, which sometimes could turn into a headache. nothign major, just annoying. after a day or two of use i didnt notice this much either

- Experience feelings of well being
          - yup, makes your day better. cannabinoids do that in your head, its great for ya (im a psych major).

- Helps to increase endurance and stamina
          - as much as a non-stimulant product can

- Ephedra and Yohimbe Free(and caffeine)
          - Safer alternative to the above

overall i think its a great product. for thos involved in stressfull lives it could be a staple to keepin yourself sane. to others it may be something you just have handy and when life gets to be a lil too much you pop somedown for a few days. I was worried about taking it before a major event where being out of optimal mental state could be detrimental (big interview, test, etc) but I presume it could of be beneficial prior to that if I had more severe anxiety at the time.

4.5/5 stars, cos nothings perfect

this could also be used as a legal alternative to marijuana, as the product acts similiarly in the brain; just not as strong (and possibly slightly different at the level of neurons)..

thanks to the lab for lettin me try this out.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            Key Attributes:

- Caffeine Free
            - great for those who worry of caffeine induced hypertension

- Helps boost natural endorphins and libido -
            - I personally didn't notice much of a libido boost; at age 22 i prolly wouldnt; i didn't notice a rathe rlarge change in my normal mood during use of this product, it really made you feel better and helped alleviate stress naturally

- Useful for bulking AND cutting (fat loss) phases
            - yup, so you can use it whenver u want

- Help improve mental focus and mood
            - really enhances your ability to focus on a single task, which presumbely could be your training (or whatever you anticipate doing after consumption).

- Helps fight stress and fatigue
            - enough cant be said for this. as a college student im constantly under tons of stress, this product is a great way to tone that all down and just relax. I cant speak enough for how useful this product can be for anyone, stress is a silent killer in terms of cardiac issues and social issues (ruins families, tears friends apart etc)... using this stuff as needed could really help out with these aspects of life

touching on the above two, i must mention there is a slight crash effect when the product wears off, which sometimes could turn into a headache. nothign major, just annoying. after a day or two of use i didnt notice this much either

- Experience feelings of well being
            - yup, makes your day better. cannabinoids do that in your head, its great for ya (im a psych major).

- Helps to increase endurance and stamina
            - as much as a non-stimulant product can

- Ephedra and Yohimbe Free(and caffeine)
            - Safer alternative to the above

overall i think its a great product. for thos involved in stressfull lives it could be a staple to keepin yourself sane. to others it may be something you just have handy and when life gets to be a lil too much you pop somedown for a few days. I was worried about taking it before a major event where being out of optimal mental state could be detrimental (big interview, test, etc) but I presume it could of be beneficial prior to that if I had more severe anxiety at the time.

4.5/5 stars, cos nothings perfect

this could also be used as a legal alternative to marijuana, as the product acts similiarly in the brain; just not as strong (and possibly slightly different at the level of neurons)..

thanks to the lab for lettin me try this out.
            Great detailed feedback man and cool comparisons. Another great log... completed !!

Comment

thanks, it reall yis a very innovative product. one of its kind. very helpful for anyone who has issues coping with stress/anxiety IMO, which is a LARGE portion of american society. lol

Comment

Working...
              X