Yellow nEuphoria...at last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babolat
    I came to a new conclusion about YN that may have been obvious but not to me previously...I see it now not as really a luxury item, but a solution to one of my weaknesses, focus. As i got it, and started using it, i thought it would just make me a little happy or have a vicodin-similar effect (dont know why, haha) on my head, but it did so much more. While I did think it would be somewhat euphoric, i didnt think it would work, making me a prime "reverse-placebo" tester as I went into this log. This just strengthens my already positve view of YN.

Heres why:
    I thought it wouldnt work. Placebos work by making the person think they are getting some kind of treatment (be it medicine, supps, etc), and the mind manifests effects expected by said person. I, however, went into this thinking the opposite, that I wouldnt get much (if any) effect. Quite to the contrary, I had an incredible effect- I actually maintained my attitude throughout the toughtest workout of the week, arms day. Seriously, for the first time in a while, I got my biceps sore! Woo! I have full faith in this product. It got me through a mental plateau.

I think of it much like Millenium's Cordygen5 (which I will do a sample review of tonight), in that it isnt a muscle building compound, but it has indirect muscle building effects. It increases workout intensity greatly, and what I like the best, keeps me focused through the dreaded saturday workout. For once, i kept my eyes on the prize, boo-yah.

I cant believe it, but I actually forgot to thank Controlled Labs for this opportunity, so here is my belated thanks: Controlled Labs, thank you so much for this opportunity, I appreciate it. I wont forget you guys did this for me. You have a loyal customer.

Comment

dont know the definition of euphoria, but i dont think its what I got. Yes, I felt positive and energized, but what I REALLY noticed was focus- im in the gym for nothing but working out. I dont even hear other people cackling like idiots, i dont hear BS chit-chat, I just do my work. from the moment i walk in to the moment i leave, i have a purpose, and nothing will sway it.

I felt positive, and felt like an unstoppable beast. I was focused 100% of the time, and I get a great workout everytime, with no wasted time in the gym.

I just got back, and Im still excited about it. The feeling is similar to a mix between the feeling you get when you know something good is coming soon (like your first car, a huge paycheck, christmas, etc) and total satisfaction and pride. I think ill be able to describe it more later.

Oh yeah: today, I took 3 pills before my chest workout. I took 2 before i left for the gym, and 1 before i actually went in. results above!
      "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
      -or-
      http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Hey Babolat, I agree with you. Laser like focus and a feeling of unstoppable drive and determination is what I feel so far taking YN. (I am also running a test log on YN now). Nice description so far of YN!

Comment

Man I cant wait to drop my first dose today, you guys are making me giddy
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

dont know the definition of euphoria, but i dont think its what I got. Yes, I felt positive and energized, but what I REALLY noticed was focus- im in the gym for nothing but working out. I dont even hear other people cackling like idiots, i dont hear BS chit-chat, I just do my work. from the moment i walk in to the moment i leave, i have a purpose, and nothing will sway it.

I felt positive, and felt like an unstoppable beast. I was focused 100% of the time, and I get a great workout everytime, with no wasted time in the gym.

I just got back, and Im still excited about it. The feeling is similar to a mix between the feeling you get when you know something good is coming soon (like your first car, a huge paycheck, christmas, etc) and total satisfaction and pride. I think ill be able to describe it more later.

Oh yeah: today, I took 3 pills before my chest workout. I took 2 before i left for the gym, and 1 before i actually went in. results above!
            yes, it gives me tons of focus too, makes the gym time go by really fast.
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
              Man I cant wait to drop my first dose today, you guys are making me giddy
              Yeah its awesome man, well worth the wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                yes, it gives me tons of focus too, makes the gym time go by really fast.
                Makes cardio borderline effortless in my experience... surreal experience. Even better if you're on a treadmill and you have music or TV to focus on.

Comment

Yep, that's the endorphin boost. Awesome description so far... I know EXACTLY what you mean and I'm sure other nEuphoria users can relate too.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    Makes cardio borderline effortless in my experience... surreal experience. Even better if you're on a treadmill and you have music or TV to focus on.

for you, what dosage did that occur at? was it with or without caffeine?

I JUST ORDERED A BOTTLE, BABY! I CANNOT WAIT TO START MY LOG!!!

It seems like this, Red Acid, Sesaglow and/or caffeine would be the ultimate fat burning stack... Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

Agreed!! My 10 min warmup on the bike today was SWEET! Just being on the bike and warming up I was in the ZONE and FOCUS was awesome, I had my Sirius Stiletto on and listening to HIP HOP Nation channel and was playing along to the beats by banging on the handles on the bike! I jumped off the bike and hit the weight pile like a mad man!

Comment

Agreed also. I am finding that YN stacks beautifully with RA 2 for me! Kind of the best of both worlds in "euphoric stimulation". For me so far, it's like Red Acid for the brain.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_widyn
                          for you, what dosage did that occur at? was it with or without caffeine?

I JUST ORDERED A BOTTLE, BABY! I CANNOT WAIT TO START MY LOG!!!

It seems like this, Red Acid, Sesaglow and/or caffeine would be the ultimate fat burning stack... Thoughts?
                          I personally like 2 or 3 capsules, BUT I REALLY like a split dosage AND stacked with WRAATH. nEuphoria plus 100mg caffeine is also awesome in my experience.... bouncing off the walls hypnotic focused and feel no pain basically.

Post-workout "high" (endorphins) is also enhanced and for example I'll feel "real good" just doing laundry, driving, whatever...

Just some examples..... results will definately vary though.

Comment

nevermind this post
                            Last edited by babolat; 12-13-2006, 02:02 AM.
                            "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                            -or-
                            http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

For my first time trying Yellow Neuphoria, what dosage/timing should I use if I am going to stack it with Purple Wraath and caffeine?

Comment

Always do 1 pill to see how you react, then bump it up. Dont go over 3 caps per day.

You can try and space it out also, 1,1,1, or 1,2, or 2,1, you get the point
                                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X