Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood Watermelon

Hi guys/gals,

Well, I've finally tapped into my tub of Watermelon flood and all the hype surrounding this product holds true (as I knew it would). The smell and taste is spot on, like one of those quality watermelon suckers.

Anyways, onto my question. I remember reading that you could use the old white flood kind of like an energy drink, if you wanted. As in you aren't planning on working out, but need some energy. Besides pricing reasons, would there be a reason why watermelon flood shouldn't be used in place of an energy drink ( let's say before work)?

Thanks!

PS Im gonna experiment and see if I kick more ass on Gears of War 3 while flooded. haha.

-David
    Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

I guess you could use an energy drink if you want the jitters, otherwise, I would stick with the Flood.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by CheersMe View Post
      Hi guys/gals,

Well, I've finally tapped into my tub of Watermelon flood and all the hype surrounding this product holds true (as I knew it would). The smell and taste is spot on, like one of those quality watermelon suckers.

Anyways, onto my question. I remember reading that you could use the old white flood kind of like an energy drink, if you wanted. As in you aren't planning on working out, but need some energy. Besides pricing reasons, would there be a reason why watermelon flood shouldn't be used in place of an energy drink ( let's say before work)?

Thanks!

PS Im gonna experiment and see if I kick more ass on Gears of War 3 while flooded. haha.

-David
      Yes you could use White Flood in the place of an energy drink. Try to space out dosing any stimulants again 4-5 hours apart tho.

WF is most likely cheaper than any energy drink as well

Comment

GOW3 with WF = LOL.

Honestly, just use the old tub of WF preworkout.
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

[QUOTE=CheersMe;147284
          [/QUOTE]

This experiment intrigues me

Comment

Working...
          X