Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Purple Wraath

Hey,

currently I am using Jack3d as a pre-workout; but I don't like the fact that I am using stims so I have ordered a tub of Purple Wraath and will discontinue my use of Jack3d when it arrives.

Just a couple of questions regarding Purple Wraath...

It is stim free right?

Should I cycle off it? If so, why?

I know it is not for super energy boosting like Jack3d because White Flood is designed for that but does it still provide some form of energy?

What is the Beta Alanine meant to do and will I get the tingles? I like the tingles

Also are there any side effects to Beta Alanine?

Lastly If I took one scoop of PW before/during my workouts 3 times per week, would there be any side effects?

Cheers

Originally posted by Shaunmarn View Post
    Hey,

currently I am using Jack3d as a pre-workout; but I don't like the fact that I am using stims so I have ordered a tub of Purple Wraath and will discontinue my use of Jack3d when it arrives.

Just a couple of questions regarding Purple Wraath...

It is stim free right?

Should I cycle off it? If so, why?

I know it is not for super energy boosting like Jack3d because White Flood is designed for that but does it still provide some form of energy?

What is the Beta Alanine meant to do and will I get the tingles? I like the tingles

Also are there any side effects to Beta Alanine?

Lastly If I took one scoop of PW before/during my workouts 3 times per week, would there be any side effects?

Cheers
    Yes its stim free

No need to cycle off

It provides endurance

The tingles are more a side effect, it helps increase time to exhaustion

No negative side effects that are common, unless you dislike the tingles

There would not be any sides unless you are allergic to one of the ingredients

Comment

Thanks, a few more opinions would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Shaunmarn View Post
        Thanks, a few more opinions would be appreciated
        Basically what Powercage said.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks guys, just want to make sure there is no need to cycle and that the ingredient will have no negative affect on my body in the long run. Looking to build a healthy, lean and muscular body without any health concerns. I'm just using whey protein and will start Purple Wraath when it arrives. Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X