Yellow Euphoria First Impression....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Euphoria First Impression....

Just got it yesterday, late in the day around 5ish, First thought.... should I try this this late..... YES!!! LETS DO IT.... So I opened the bottle and gave a sniff.... smells minty... AWESOME.... Took 1 with a lil OJ... and decided to hop on the eliptical for a 30 min spin after 15 min, at first I was a lil giggly... I think that was just the buildup though.THEN.... I was in THE ZONE.... Heart rate was 8-10 beats lower than normal, and breathing was not noticeable. I cruised through the 30 min in what seemed like no time....Focus was EVERYTHING!!! Thanks CL. I will have more impressions under different circumstances... to add to this log....So far... THUMBS UP !!!

great first impressions, thanks wayne.

for anyone who doesnt know wayne, he is featured in our customer feedback section, here are his pics/transformation using CL products:

March 2006

July 2006
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Great transformation and review!!!

Comment

This sounds like the product i need
        Your opponent can only win if you allow them too

Comment

sounds like an exciting product, cant wait to get mine and start my log!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneH
            Just got it yesterday, late in the day around 5ish, First thought.... should I try this this late..... YES!!! LETS DO IT.... So I opened the bottle and gave a sniff.... smells minty... AWESOME.... Took 1 with a lil OJ... and decided to hop on the eliptical for a 30 min spin after 15 min, at first I was a lil giggly... I think that was just the buildup though.THEN.... I was in THE ZONE.... Heart rate was 8-10 beats lower than normal, and breathing was not noticeable. I cruised through the 30 min in what seemed like no time....Focus was EVERYTHING!!! Thanks CL. I will have more impressions under different circumstances... to add to this log....So far... THUMBS UP !!!

Comment

Working...
            X