Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CONTROLLED LABS] How many in a bottle contest. Guess. Wait. WIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
    The longer it goes, I'll give some hints or up the prize a tiny bit and allow new guesses.
    I noticed it says "Guess. Wait. Win!" How long we gotta wait. Lol. or will you notify by message who ever gets it? Or when the two weeks is up then notify.
    Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sad_But_True View Post
      I noticed it says "Guess. Wait. Win!" How long we gotta wait. Lol. or will you notify by message who ever gets it? Or when the two weeks is up then notify.
      shortly. i think its open for 2 weeks.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

OT= 135
        BG=150
        OX=120
        Total=405

Comment

BG 300
          OX 240
          OT 270

Total 810

Comment

Suspending all guessing right now.
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Wow this took forever. Thanks 5Six for the FB numbers.

http://yanyanxu.com/misc/guess.htm

Feel free to audit this guys. Since only one person guessed a correct number, I will post new prize structure tomorrow, feelin tired going to bed.
              CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Here is how I'm going to distribute the prizes.

OT Winners (3 of them) will get a Skull Kap, Baseball Cap, Bag, or Shirt of choice as it was a 3 way tie.
                BG Winner will get a product of choice as the guess was still 7 off.
                OX Winner will get three products of choice having the EXACT guess.
                Total Winner will get two products of choice for being one off.

This is the logic I'm going to use. Inside the mind of Dracoy. Changing the rule around since the contest was to guess it on the dot. Everyone email me your contact information [Dracoy(@)Controlledlabs.com]

- Name
                - Address
                - Product

Feel free to post up a review once you get the product to share the stoke. Anyways, thanks for playing everyone.
                CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Working...
                X