Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, think I may take advantage o the September Sale

Hey,

As I'm sure most of us know, there are some killer Buy 2 get one free deals over at that one supp site. I love me some controlled labs supplements. For CL creatine, I have only used Green Mag. With Green Bulge on sale, I'm really tempted to get 3 bottles for the price of 2. Do you think it's a good idea to do that, or should I just stick with the 'tude?

I've always been interested in trying out bulge. I like the idea of pills, even though 'tudes taste is amazing. While I'm at it, I think I'll finally get around to getting Glycer Grow and watermelon flood too. Im thinking of getting the smallest serving size of flood, since I already have some Fruit Punch, V.2 (but not the new flavoring), left.

Gahhh! You guys make the best supplements, and I'm about to put a big hole in my wallet, lol. GG, GB, and Watermelon Flood. Sound like a good idea?? I know I'm rambling, but I'm just excited to try these products. Besides Golden gains, these are the only currently sold products of yours I have yet to try. I'm waiting on the reformulation of GoldenGains before i indulge in it.

If I get what I just talked about, I would be stacking: Green bulge/magnitude, Flood/GlycerGrow, PurpleP/PurpleW, Orange Triad/oximega/greens,Reduction PM, and BlueGrowth!!! I think I just came to the conclusion that I'm a Controlled Labs Junkie.

-David

PS- I received the sample of White Flood Fruit Punch (new/improved flavoring) and let my buddy use it. I took a sip to get a taste (since i already have the v2 formula, not new flavor), and damn did it taste good! My buddy loved the workout while on the flood. He plans on purchasing some. To be honest, I'm trying to get him to see the light that is CONTROLLED LABS!!!!!!!!!!
    Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Welcome to the club haha!

BULGE is just as powerful as MAG, but in a capsule form. I myself prefer Green BULGE sometimes, just because I've grown so used to it and had such good gains over the years. With that said, I switch back and forth, which is the best way to do it.

I think your stack sounds perfect David. I wouldn't use GG with Flood, the pumps might be too horrendous. I would wait until you take a break from FLOOD to use GlycerGROW. Thats just my 02
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 09-28-2011, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
      Welcome to the club haha!

I wouldn't use GG with Flood, the pumps might be too horrendous. I would wait until you take a break from FLOOD to use GlycerGROW. Thats just my 02

Yeah, I think I may go on a stim break, when my order arrives. Bulge/GG/psyko. Is there anything I should know about GG to maximize it's effectiveness (on the nutrition side, water intake, Wrathh or pysko, whatever else, etc..)?

Thanks

-David
      Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

those deals are the best they come, at buy 2 get 1 free, we basically dont make any money. we do it sort of as a sampling to get people to try the products who havent
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
          those deals are the best they come, at buy 2 get 1 free, we basically dont make any money. we do it sort of as a sampling to get people to try the products who havent
          Thanks. I'm sure we all appreciate your generosity!!! I have a question, if anyone knows. When I ordered I used the 10% code, as well as the GB 3for2 deal. When I checked out my total was $160 (+or-). I just checked my e-mail and they charged me $180 (+or-). It seems they took off the 10% code, after I paid but charged me the new more expensive total. Was I not allowed to get teh GB deal and use the code on the same order? It's just weird they let me place my order, then the order confirmation e-mail had a higher total paid.

Anyways here is what I got :

Watermelon 50 servings
          x3 OHHHH YEAHHHH!!!!
          CinnaBun. Never had trutein, but I've heard this is some good stuff!
          This was on clearance for $0.00 aka FREE. So, why not? lol
          as my "free" gift!

-David

Comment

Originally posted by CheersMe View Post
            Thanks. I'm sure we all appreciate your generosity!!! I have a question, if anyone knows. When I ordered I used the 10% code, as well as the GB 3for2 deal. When I checked out my total was $160 (+or-). I just checked my e-mail and they charged me $180 (+or-). It seems they took off the 10% code, after I paid but charged me the new more expensive total. Was I not allowed to get teh GB deal and use the code on the same order? It's just weird they let me place my order, then the order confirmation e-mail had a higher total paid.

Watermelon 50 servings
            x3 OHHHH YEAHHHH!!!!
            as my "free" gift!

-David
            Give customer service a call and have them check the pricing discrepancy. They may have made a mistake they can fix, otherwise they will let you know what happened

Comment

The colors!
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I tried the Trutein Cinnabun stuff. It's amazing. oh lawd

Comment

Watermelon 50 servings
                  x3 OHHHH YEAHHHH!!!!
                  as my "free" gift!

-David
                  I am pretty sure I have seen people say they can use the code in addition to the deal.
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

ok. They said they were gonna credit the difference of the doe to my cc. I'm not sure why they took it off without letting me know in the first place. However, i got my package today. They only sent me two bottle of Bulge. WTF!!!! Never had problems with bb.com before, but this is two issues on one order. This is frustrating. I e-mailed customer service, hopefully they will send me the bottle i'm owed.

-David Cheers

EDIT: now they are saying all 3 packages were delivered, and to check with my neighbors. They only shipped two packages, so i dont know where they are pulling 3 from......jesus.
                    Last edited by CheersMe; 10-04-2011, 01:11 AM.

Comment

ok. They said they were gonna credit the difference of the doe to my cc. I'm not sure why they took it off without letting me know in the first place. However, i got my package today. They only sent me two bottle of Bulge. WTF!!!! Never had problems with bb.com before, but this is two issues on one order. This is frustrating. I e-mailed customer service, hopefully they will send me the bottle i'm owed.

-David Cheers

EDIT: now they are saying all 3 packages were delivered, and to check with my neighbors. They only shipped two packages, so i dont know where they are pulling 3 from......jesus.

If you have a copy of your receipt you can send that to them showing that they may have a mixup since the number of packages is different

Comment

Working...
                      X