Thread: Crush Orange Triad???

Default Crush Orange Triad???

Hey guys, I am brand new here and just started taking the Orange Triad pills. For some reason I have a hard time taking them. I know I know, I swallow more food than how big these pills are and they are coated with a nice smooth surface so they go down easy. It is a total mental thing but I have a difficult time and have wasted a lot of pills because I can't get them to go down.

I did a quick search on here that didn't produce me many results, but I was wondering if I could crush up the OT's and drink them down as powder, or would that mess it up and negatively affect it? I love OT so far and when I can get them down I feel better. I just need to ensure I always get them down as opposed to risking it every day. I can't afford to keep losing tablets.

You could, altho for safety's sake I wouldnt. The product would be just as effective, altho I cant promise it would taste good

Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    You could, altho for safety's sake I wouldnt. The product would be just as effective, altho I cant promise it would taste good
    What do you mean for safety's sake though?

I would not crush OT. Have you thought about buying a PILL splitter? Would that work?
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    I would not crush OT. Have you thought about buying a PILL splitter? Would that work?
    Yep, I'm sure that would work. Just heard horror stories about peoples' throats getting cut cuz of sharp edges.

You get used to it. I can swallow a handful at a time now lol.

Uncomfortable at first but trust me you get used to it.

Just do one at a time, place it on your tongue the long way and swallow with water.
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 09-16-2011 at 04:17 AM.

Really?

If you are really uncomfortable, you don't have to take OT. Don't choke on a multi, that would not be good.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

when I was younger my parents showed me a good trick. take a small amount of apple sauce. drop your pills in it and use a spoon and swallow the apple sauce/pills together. they will go right down. dont even think about the pills.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole