WF dosing for a big man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF dosing for a big man

hi ive been taking the dose on the label and not really feeling anything. i stack it with Purple Wraath, green bluge, lean xtreme, andrenalean and glyser grow.

i added it to the stack quite late. i get mad tingling from the wraath but i dont feel nothing different with the WF.

Im 6'6 so should i take more?

PS i didnt get good results from green mag either but GB threw muscle at me.

thank you

I wouldn't take more than the recommended dose.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

thats what i thought but on the GB it say take 7 instead of 5 if your over a certain weight. thought maybe being tall i needed a little more. 6'6 @ 18 stone.

im going to have a week of no supps and i may try it alone to see if im just not noticing it along side the PW and Adrenalean.

Comment

I i'm 6'5" @ 260lbs, and can feel 2 scoops well.

stims effect people differently. Do you drink coffee or energy drinks regularly?

Comment

Def. recommended dose.

If you need more than 2 scoops, cut back on the Nodoze/coffee!!!!

Comment

I dont drink coffee or tea. they make my feel weird. I wont go near energy drinks either. I took WF on its own at the recomended dose tonight. I did feel it. felt a small focus but liked it. no crash either. I was expecting to feel like a crack head on roids throwing cars at the police from the reviews and hype in other forums.

Comment

Originally posted by BZA View Post
              I dont drink coffee or tea. they make my feel weird. I wont go near energy drinks either. I took WF on its own at the recomended dose tonight. I did feel it. felt a small focus but liked it. no crash either. I was expecting to feel like a crack head on roids throwing cars at the police from the reviews and hype in other forums.

were you taking another preworkot prior to WF?

Comment

WF has a subtle energy, it gets the job done without causing negative sides of powerful stim products.

Was this your first preworkout product? Judging by your description it seemed like it worked for you.

You will notice endurance, well being, strength and pump increases as well as no-crash energy.

As the weights go up and the workout increases to an insane level, the supplements really start working.
                But unfortunately there's no magic hulk pills that make you throw cars

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
                  But unfortunately there's no magic hulk pills that make you throw cars
                  if only. sad panda.

Comment

if energy drinks and coffee make you feel weird I would not try a preworkout product like white flood
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole