DB rows: 3 @ 95 x 8

BB curl: 65 x 10
    75 x 10
    95 x 4

Alternating seated hammers: 2 @ 30 x 10
    40 x 4

Hey happy birthday man !!!

Thanks! I feel dead all over.

I apologize for not posting an update in awhile - my monitor has DIED on me so I'm writing this post from a comp lab...when I get my new one on the 24th I'll get things up to date. Until then - I'm going to recover from the death that was 24 shots last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro973
    Thanks! I feel dead all over.

I apologize for not posting an update in awhile - my monitor has DIED on me so I'm writing this post from a comp lab...when I get my new one on the 24th I'll get things up to date. Until then - I'm going to recover from the death that was 24 shots last night.
    Not a problem man !! Can't wait for the final review !!

Final Review: I have returned from Cancun...and all of my pieces are still together and pending blood results I think I'm still clean. For the record 7 straight days of 12+ hours of drinking, clubbing and eating buffets with comfort foods has made my body HATE me.

I finished my bottle of Yellow Neuphoria the day before take-off. The last few lifts leading up to vacation were essentially the same numerically as the previous few. Nothing special - wasn't eating many carbs and had a lot of tests, was just trying to make it to break...and wow what a time that was.

But I'll save those stories for another time..Whats important here is Yellow Neuphoria - did it work for me? What did I experience? Was I pleased? How did I dose? Will it work for you? What should you expect? Will you be bouncing off the walls like a hormone-enraged teenager who just got called cute?

Most importantly anyone considering taking YN must know first and foremost that this is not a miracle pill. If you have serious issues with depression/anxiety/stress this is not your cure. With that in mind, while taking this product it is very unconventional in comparison with any other supplement I've ever used as the results are based purely on one's own perception as opposed to being able to toss up a picture of how my bicep grew half an inch or some such.

I began usage of N right around the time of my fall semester finals. It was perfect timing really. I'm not the most focused student and I typically become very easily distracted no matter where I'm studying at. Girls walking by, people eating, my cell-phone/i-pod,computers...Everything just grabs priority attention over Chapter 14 of Human Factors Engineering, or any other generic boring class. But I didn't really have much of a choice, studying had to be done. And I can honestly say I got a lot done and if you look back to the beginning of this log you'll notice I felt a much easier time getting started into the work and staying with it. In fact I believe I put in over 30 some hours of library time that weekend. For some of my pharmacy friends that number doesn't seem like a big deal but for a guy like me thats a huge amount of time spent studying. And it really paid off. Can I attribute that focus in the library completely to N - well no, it was Finals, I had no other choice really. But with use of N I can say that I had a much easier time. It did what it was supposed to do...supplemented.

How about the stimulant effects of YN?

This is something I played with extensively - changing up doses 1-5 caps before workouts, from 30 minutes prior to just before. In the end I found for me personally 2 caps pre-workout was ideal for me. I found with 3 caps I felt more of the thermogenic effect and I began to sweat more in the gym...Oddly enough this isn't something I fancy so I stayed with 2 caps. The energy that you will get from this is very subtle at best - in fact you may not notice it at all - but stick with it and then work out without it..you might see the difference then. Thats pretty normal with stims though, don't know what you've got til its gone. As a bonus the stim in N does not come from caffeine - don't expect any jitters here. On that note there are better pre-workout stimulants out there and if thats all you're going for, N may not be for you. Maybe instead you should look at CL's new White Flood. But it does provide some stim effect and its worth noting.

Euphoria - heres the big one I suppose.

From reading other logs some people get this, others don't. Perhaps its dosing - timing, diet. I've been fortunate enough to experience it, but not with every dosing. I like more of the idea of comparing it to Office Space. He is himself, but things really don't seem to bother him so much. In one of my posts I was driving to the gym and took N on an empty stomach and ended up missing my exit. To be honest I had never taken than road further than the exit so I wasn't entirely sure how to double back but it never really bothered me. I laughed it off. I was zoning...just enjoying driving. I'm still young enough and live in a city without a car so being home and enjoying driving was actually possible. Regardless, its an experience that if you take N, you will very likely eventually feel this. Its a good thing.

N has met my expectations. Would I buy it again? If I had the money, sure. As stated its not a miracle pill - and its not the type of supplement thats going to make you huge or anything. Always stick with a multi-vitamin before taking anything else, and proper nutrition will always weigh more than any supplmentation. (damnit I made a pun) But if you got that down and want something else to throw on your platter - Try out Yellow Neuphoria.

As a side note Anyone can feel completely free to message me or post questions and I'll try my best to get back in a timely manner.

Nice !! Thanks for the final review !!

Thread Information