Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AM PM REDuction helpful for low body fat percentage cutting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AM PM REDuction helpful for low body fat percentage cutting?

So I'm 6'2" currently sitting at about 179lbs with a body fat percentage of around 13% and I was wondering if taking REDuction would help me lose those last few percentage points that would usher me into lean territory.

My diet isn't perfect, but I eat as healthy as I'm able to (plenty of fruits and veggies, non-fat yogurt, deli sandwiches, lots of milk, green tea, and water, and then usually (unfortunately) fast food burgers or chicken for dinner.

I work out 3 days a week and jog 1-3 miles on my off days. My supplement stack consists of protein/creatine, Glycergrow, Purple Wraath (intra-workout and after my cardio), along with fish oil, a multivitamin, and some HGHPro at night (similar to Blue GrowtH, I think) that I got for cheap on wheycheap a few days ago. I've been doing this for about six weeks now and while I know I've lost some fat and gained a bit of muscle, I'm neither losing nor gaining weight despite my best efforts to either lose fat or gain muscle.

Ah, and one more thing... On my workout days I take 1M.R. which has "caffeine equal to about two cups of premium coffee..." I know you're not supposed to stack the AM stim cap with other caffeine sources, so assuming that REDuction might actually do something, should I just skip taking the AM cap on my workout days and take them on my off-cycle for 1MR?

Thanks for reading. Cheers.

Originally posted by JonaDrop View Post
    So I'm 6'2" currently sitting at about 179lbs with a body fat percentage of around 13% and I was wondering if taking REDuction would help me lose those last few percentage points that would usher me into lean territory.

My diet isn't perfect, but I eat as healthy as I'm able to (plenty of fruits and veggies, non-fat yogurt, deli sandwiches, lots of milk, green tea, and water, and then usually (unfortunately) fast food burgers or chicken for dinner.

I work out 3 days a week and jog 1-3 miles on my off days. My supplement stack consists of protein/creatine, Glycergrow, Purple Wraath (intra-workout and after my cardio), along with fish oil, a multivitamin, and some HGHPro at night (similar to Blue GrowtH, I think) that I got for cheap on wheycheap a few days ago. I've been doing this for about six weeks now and while I know I've lost some fat and gained a bit of muscle, I'm neither losing nor gaining weight despite my best efforts to either lose fat or gain muscle.

Ah, and one more thing... On my workout days I take 1M.R. which has "caffeine equal to about two cups of premium coffee..." I know you're not supposed to stack the AM stim cap with other caffeine sources, so assuming that REDuction might actually do something, should I just skip taking the AM cap on my workout days and take them on my off-cycle for 1MR?

Thanks for reading. Cheers.
    Yes, REDuction would help with these goals. It would be important for you to get your diet fully under control tho. There is nothing wrong with cheat meals every once in a while

First off, throw the scale out. Your body weight doesnt mean anything, what matters is how you look to yourself in the mirror and how you feel. As you lose fat, and gain muscle, you may very well weigh more since muscle is heavier than fat. Not only that, you have only been working out for six weeks. It takes time and persistence to achieve your goals.

Do not take REDuction at the same time as another stimulant containing product, as you have said.

Comment

Would skip the AM pills then.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

def space the am pills and 1 mr, that is too much stims in one shot
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

One more question, now that I've got the REDuction in my hands... On workout days I typically drink a casein protein shake right before bed.

How is that going to interact with the PM pills? No effect?

Should I take them before or after the shake? I assume before, since I take the shake about 10 minutes before I get in bed.

Comment

any night time supps i like to take 45minutes before jumping into bed... then whatever food 5 or 10 minutes before bed.

Comment

Working...
            X