Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine help!

Hello all,

I apologize for my first post being a request for a routine but truth be told I'm absolutely overwhelmed with all of the knowledge I have been stumbling upon.

I'm 26 years old and a skinny fat guy (161lbs). Skinny arms, Skinny legs, little bit of a gut. I have about 6 pounds to lose before I'm leaned out pretty decently.

What would you guys recommend for lean mass? Kane has a body type that I am quite envious of.

Would I be better off losing the weight so I'm leaned out and then continue to gain muscle?

Any help would be great. I'm not too sure where to go to avoid all the over abundance of information.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have access to a gym or what kind of equipment?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I have access to full gym equipment.

Thank you for the response.

Comment

Look up Bill Starr's 5x5. Its a good way to build a solid base.
        It pretty much consists of doing squats, deads and flat bench three times per week.
        kane@controlledlabs.com
        Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
        Looks for the ads, coming soon!
        www.controlledlabs.com
        www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Working...
        X