Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I sign up to participate in CL logs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I sign up to participate in CL logs?

Is there a way I can sign up to do a log? Will CL provide us a product to log or will we need to purchase more CL products?

Just curious. I really like Purple Wraath and wouldn't mind having the opportunity to log about it.

You can purchase and log yourself or wait till we open up opportunities to log products.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      You can purchase and log yourself or wait till we open up opportunities to log products.
      Thanks. How often to opportunities to log products occur? Does it usually involve new CL products?

Comment

it varies.

Here's my advice: Get involved on this forum as well as bodybuilding.com and/or anabolicminds.com. We run a lot of promos for new products as well as online promos/competitions to win products too. Be active and participate. The competitions, especially, are a lot of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
          it varies.

Here's my advice: Get involved on this forum as well as bodybuilding.com and/or anabolicminds.com. We run a lot of promos for new products as well as online promos/competitions to win products too. Be active and participate. The competitions, especially, are a lot of fun!
          Thanks a bunch for the advice. I'll keep an eye on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
            it varies.

Well said !!!

Comment

Working...
            X