Questions about White Flood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about White Flood

1.Im going to start off with 1 scoop of white flood for a week, and if i feel like 1 scoop is enough for me, ill leave it at 1 scoop. If i need 1 & a half for it to work, ill bump it up to 1 & a half scoops. Imma take 1 scoop for a whole week to see what my tollerence level for it is. Good idea?

2.Do u guys think the Watermelon WF is the best tasting PWO drink on the market right now?

3.Take white flood on an empty stomach for best results right?

4.Take your pre-workout meal, wait 2 hours, then take White Flood, then wait 30 minutes, then workout? or could you just immedietly workout right after taking it, not waiting 30 minutes?

5.I heard that swishing the WF around in your mouth before swallowing it is a good idea? What does that do?

6.Does WF help with Cardio?

7.Does WF have creatine in it?

8.Can u tell me how many oz of water WF needs for 1 scoop, 1 & a half scoops, and 2 scoops?

9.The 100 servings of watermelon seems like half the tub is empty, the 100 servings will last me 100 workouts right?

http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...Help-Me-Please
    Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

You didnt respond to all my questions man

Comment

Originally posted by toughdaddy101 View Post
        1.im going to start off with 1 scoop of white flood for a week, and if i feel like 1 scoop is enough for me, ill leave it at 1 scoop. If i need 1 & a half for it to work, ill bump it up to 1 & a half scoops. Imma take 1 scoop for a whole week to see what my tollerence level for it is. Good idea?
        Yes, that sounds good
        2.do u guys think the watermelon wf is the best tasting pwo drink on the market right now?
        Yes
        3.take white flood on an empty stomach for best results right?
        Yes, or with a small carb meal
        4.take your pre-workout meal, wait 2 hours, then take white flood, then wait 30 minutes, then workout? Or could you just immedietly workout right after taking it, not waiting 30 minutes?
        Your timing is good
        5.i heard that swishing the wf around in your mouth before swallowing it is a good idea? What does that do?
        Yes. It helps with nitrate intake
        6.does wf help with cardio?
        Yes, it help with endurance and energy
        7.does wf have creatine in it?
        No
        8.can u tell me how many oz of water wf needs for 1 scoop, 1 & a half scoops, and 2 scoops?
        10 ounces per serving
        9.the 100 servings of watermelon seems like half the tub is empty, the 100 servings will last me 100 workouts right?
        answers above in caps
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)