Help Me Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Please

1.Im going to start off with 1 scoop of white flood for a week, and if i feel like 1 scoop is enough for me, ill leave it at 1 scoop. If i need 1 & a half for it to work, ill bump it up to 1 & a half scoops. Imma take 1 scoop for a whole week to see what my tollerence level for it is. Good idea?

2.Do u guys think the Watermelon WF is the best tasting PWO drink on the market right now?

3.Take white flood on an empty stomach for best results right?

4.Take your pre-workout meal, wait 2 hours, then take White Flood, then wait 30 minutes, then workout? or could you just immedietly workout right after taking it, not waiting 30 minutes?

5.I heard that swishing the WF around in your mouth before swallowing it is a good idea? What does that do?

6.Does WF help in the Cardio Department?

7.Does WF have creatine in it?

8.Can u tell me how many oz of water WF needs for 1 scoop, 1 & a half scoops, and 2 scoops? Thanks

Comment

why do you have 2 usernames?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by MKFAN1990 View Post
        1.Im going to start off with 1 scoop of white flood for a week, and if i feel like 1 scoop is enough for me, ill leave it at 1 scoop. If i need 1 & a half for it to work, ill bump it up to 1 & a half scoops. Imma take 1 scoop for a whole week to see what my tollerence level for it is. Good idea?

2.Do u guys think the Watermelon WF is the best tasting PWO drink on the market right now?

3.Take white flood on an empty stomach for best results right?

4.Take your pre-workout meal, wait 2 hours, then take White Flood, then wait 30 minutes, then workout? or could you just immedietly workout right after taking it, not waiting 30 minutes?

5.I heard that swishing the WF around in your mouth before swallowing it is a good idea? What does that do?

6.Does WF help in the Cardio Department?

7.Does WF have creatine in it?
        1. Yes good idea
        2. Now the other flavors are updated but i like watermelon the best!
        3/4. Yes empty stomach. You could take it immediately preworkout but the bulk of the energy wouldnt kick in until your into your workout.
        5. Yes swishing it will yield better effects from my experience.
        6. Yes white flood will help with cardio, enhancing blood flow, oxygen uptake and energy/endurance.
        7. No WF doesnt contain creatine. We have our creatine products green magnitude and green bulge. We seperated them so its easier for people to moderate and adjust their stack for optimal results.

Comment

8.Can u tell me how many oz of water WF needs for 1 scoop, 1 & a half scoops, and 2 scoops? Thanks

Comment

Everything you asked before, under another user name, was answered here:

http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...870#post145870

But to answer your question, it's ~10 oz per scoop. Though it comes down to personal preference, really
            Last edited by 5six; 08-06-2011, 08:02 PM.

Comment

10 ounces per scoop is best (but what levels can be changed to get you the taste you desire). you can figure out 1.5 and 2 scoops based on this info I hope
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by joshua969
                Do u guys think the Watermelon WF is the best tasting PWO drink on the market right now?
                I do!
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Do u guys think the Watermelon WF is the best tasting PWO drink on the market right now?
                  Gallbladder

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelRobinson View Post
                    That or the new Fruit Punch WF

Comment

Watermelon > all
                      CONTROLLED LABS
                      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                      X