Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Review: White Flood and Purple Wraath

Hey guys,

So I got my free samples in the mail the other day (Thanks a bunch Controlled Labs!) and decided on trying them out today. I've been curious about both of these products for a while now, but I didn't want to buy a whole tub if I didn't end up liking them. So let me give you a little of my story first (or just skip to the end for my Review)

So I'm pretty much a weight lifting Noob. I've been hitting the gym for a good 5 weeks now. I go 5 days a week, I lift and do 30 minutes of Cardio. Prior to this 5 week period I've rarely visited the gym. I play recreational sports however, and do a lot of walking/jogging. I recently moved closer to my Dad, who has been Lifting for a good 25 years now, and he is showing me the ropes. My goal is to both Bulk and Cut ( I have next to no muscle mass, and I need to lose a good 20-30lbs)

Okay, so with that out of the way. Supplements I'm currently on:

Creatine Monohydrate (Pre-Workout on work out days)
    Whey Protein Isolate (Post-Workout on work out days)
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamin

Just on this alone my strength has definitely increased, and do notice a difference in my appearance.

I've been feeling a little bit sluggish, and low on energy before starting my workouts lately so to try and give me a boost and to maximize my gains I've wanted to try some new supplements.

Review:

White Flood: Fruit Punch
    Results: 10/10
    Taste: 7/10
    Taken: Pre-Workout w/Creatine Monohydrate

WOW! I've never used a pre-workout supplement like this before. I took it 20-30 minutes before I left for the gym. As soon as I finished my stretching it hit me. Crazy energy. I felt like I could lift a car over my head. Almost felt like I was drunk with energy or on speed lol. I was able to do more reps, lift heavier, and had far less muscle fatigue. It was like I could work out forever. After lifting I did my Cardio ( today I went with the exercise bike ) and I could push my self harder and for a longer period of time than usual. Afterwards I had absolutely no crash, no jitters, and no side effects. I suffer from migraine headaches and I was worried about taking in so much caffeine, and I had no headache. Amazing product.

Purple Wraath: Purple Lemonade
    Results: 10/10 ( Based on no side-effects )
    Taste: 10/10
    Taken: During Workout

Now this is where it gets tricky for me. I had crazy energy before taking a sip of this product. It may have prolonged the effects of the White Flood, but can't be sure unless I took without having WF prior. It did however give me no side effects, and it was delicious! To me it tasted like a Lemonade Iced Tea.

So there is my review. As of writing this I still feel pretty damn good. Overall these products not only helped me in the gym, but have made me feel terrific hours after taking them.

Off to order a tub of White Flood, and perhaps some Purple Wraath!

Thanks again Controlled Labs. Your products rock!

Thanks for trying Controlled Labs!! What flavors are you going to order?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I've been reading that they have tweaked the flavoring on the Fruit Punch and Lemonade Flood. I have yet to try the watermelon (I have v2 fruitpunch), but the new flaovrs are supposed to match it. Anyways, nice review.
      Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        Thanks for trying Controlled Labs!! What flavors are you going to order?
        Hopefully Watermelon and Purple Lemonade! I just had a question though. If I could only get 1 of 2 which would you recommend? On a little bit of a budget. I'm leaning more towards the Purple Wraath. Even though the WF gave me the incredible energy to start, I'm thinking it was the PW that kept me going, and REALLY helped me on Cardio.

Comment

Both are great but Wraath would be my pick between the two.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion! Just ordered a tub of Purple Wraath! Can't wait till it gets here

Comment

It's going to be here tomorrow already! I hope it comes before I hit the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                Both are great but Wraath would be my pick between the two.
                Seriously? there is no comparison between the two. purple wrath is a mild product that only
                gives a slight energy during workout but white flood is a serious product that gives a big pump, heaps of energy that lasts for atleast 2 hours of training and increased vascularity. white flood all the way, wouldnt bother about purple wrath especialy if you have white flood for pre workout

Comment

Working...
                X