Question about Blue Gene with cutting stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Blue Gene with cutting stack

I created this account just to get a straight answer from the source. I am currently 5 weeks into a 12 week cut. I currently am taking Oximega greens, REDuction Pm, and Green Magnitude along with a thermo, some efa, a multi, whey, casein, post workout carbs, BCAA/Glutamine mix, and beta alanine. My preworkout consists of my thermo 30 mins b4 with Green mag 20 mins later. I high increased the intensities of my workouts alot and am waking sore as $h@t each morning and the days following which has affected some workouts and was wondering if Blue Gene would be fully effective and safe to take with my preworkout combo. If so can I get the timing for each dosage for on and off days?

Also Note:
    Cals per day<3200
    Protein: 330gms
    Carbs: 270 gms
    Fats: <80 gms
    2-3 gallons of water per day

First off diet looks solid....Secondly I see no reason why Blue Gene would not be safe for your use. It would probably speed your recovery and help keep your joints feeling nice and happy. Lastly, the timing can be divided many ways. I eat 6-8 times a day so I spread each pill out into a single dose. You could do that or go with how dosing is prescribed on the bottle I have heard of people taking it many ways not gonna hurt its effectiveness.
    Brewstar-Iron Beast Barbell Bodygroup
    Beast #7 on Bodybuilding.com/J Brew on Mesorx.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alphandomega3 View Post
      I created this account just to get a straight answer from the source. I am currently 5 weeks into a 12 week cut. I currently am taking Oximega greens, REDuction Pm, and Green Magnitude along with a thermo, some efa, a multi, whey, casein, post workout carbs, BCAA/Glutamine mix, and beta alanine. My preworkout consists of my thermo 30 mins b4 with Green mag 20 mins later. I high increased the intensities of my workouts alot and am waking sore as $h@t each morning and the days following which has affected some workouts and was wondering if Blue Gene would be fully effective and safe to take with my preworkout combo. If so can I get the timing for each dosage for on and off days?

Also Note:
      Cals per day<3200
      Protein: 330gms
      Carbs: 270 gms
      Fats: <80 gms
      2-3 gallons of water per day
      It would definitely help. Take 45 min to an hour preworkout. Anytime on offdays

Comment

Awesome thanks for the info guys. I just ordered a bottle from GNC of all places for like 30 bucks.

Comment

blue gene would be fine, but purple wraath would be better for recovery if you are sore
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alphandomega3 View Post
            Awesome thanks for the info guys. I just ordered a bottle from GNC of all places for like 30 bucks.
            Score !!!

Comment

Working...
            X