Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Triad and OxyGreens

Hi guys,
    Now that it is summer time and I definitely eat more fruits and vegetables (some vegetables from my own garden), should I reduce amount of orange triad tablets that I am taking. My understanding is that multi supposed to compensate deficiencies in ones diet, so in a summer time when people eat more greens, shouldn't we take less multi vitamins? Is there a possible health hazard with taking too many multis when your body does not need it?
    Could it have some negative side effects on your liver or kidneys?
    Friend of mine mentioned that all vitamins are usually fat soluble, so he recommended taking multi with some sort of fatty food, otherwise they will not be absorbed properly. Is it a good idea to take multi with Omega-3?

Another question is regarding OxiGreen. I used to take them first thing in the morning. However I read that some people mix it with post-workout protein and take it this way. They claim to have better absorption when taken with post-workout protein shake. What do you think?
    Thanks for all you inputs.
    Alex

Originally posted by astrilet View Post
    Hi guys,
    Now that it is summer time and I definitely eat more fruits and vegetables (some vegetables from my own garden), should I reduce amount of orange triad tablets that I am taking. My understanding is that multi supposed to compensate deficiencies in ones diet, so in a summer time when people eat more greens, shouldn't we take less multi vitamins? Is there a possible health hazard with taking too many multis when your body does not need it?
    Could it have some negative side effects on your liver or kidneys?
    Friend of mine mentioned that all vitamins are usually fat soluble, so he recommended taking multi with some sort of fatty food, otherwise they will not be absorbed properly. Is it a good idea to take multi with Omega-3?

Another question is regarding OxiGreen. I used to take them first thing in the morning. However I read that some people mix it with post-workout protein and take it this way. They claim to have better absorption when taken with post-workout protein shake. What do you think?
    Thanks for all you inputs.
    Alex

I'll try to keep this brief as possible

1) Should you lower the dosage of OT?
    No, OT is more than a multi vitamin. It's also a joint complex and digestive aid. Taking a smaller dose would offset the potential use of OT

2) Is it possible to OD?
    No, just as long as you stick to what it says on the label

3) Should I take OT with a fatty meal
    Doesn't matter. Take it when it's most convenient for you

4 Oximega in the morning or post-workout?
    Comes down to two things: when it's most convenient for you, again. And try taking it both ways (in the morning or post-workout) and find if you notice any difference

Comment

agreed with what was said above, but make sure you take orange triad with food, preferably your largest meals.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks for good advice

I did not know I was supposed to take OT with meal, I tought it does not matter. I used to take it on empty stomack first thing in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by astrilet View Post
          I did not know I was supposed to take OT with meal, I tought it does not matter. I used to take it on empty stomack first thing in the morning.
          You should always take multis with a meal. It's easier on the lining of your stomach. TRIad also contains digestion support which will help with processing your meal through the GI tract.

Comment

Working...
          X