No announcement yet.

New to the forum trying something new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum trying something new!

Hi All, New to the forum but I just ordered some purple wraath today. I can't wait for it to come. I am 11 weeks out from my first show and hoping it will help me keep muscle while cutting!
    Check out my journey: www.lynnbrigham.blogspot.com

Twitter: lynnbrigham

Originally posted by lynnbrigh View Post
    Hi All, New to the forum but I just ordered some purple wraath today. I can't wait for it to come. I am 11 weeks out from my first show and hoping it will help me keep muscle while cutting!
    Sounds great! Let us know how it goes

Comment

Awesome! Which show?
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I am doing the Minnesota North Star on October 1st.
        Check out my journey: www.lynnbrigham.blogspot.com

Twitter: lynnbrigham

Comment

Good luck!
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
          X