Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL Newb here

What's up everyone,
    as the title says,I'm new to CL products,never tried them but I have just heard things about the products.I' have been a Gaspari user on and off for the past year and now that my All Gaspari stack is coming to an end,I'm thinking about finally trying some CL products.Any suggestions or questions,feel free to ask.Below is the stack I'm just finishing.

PlasmaJet
    Myofusion
    SizeOn
    IntraPro
    Halovar,
    Recycle
    Organ Shield.

Organ Shield

Orange Triad
    Oximega Fishoil
    Watermelon White Flood
    Purple Wraath - lemonade
    Green Magnitude - green apple

All around great starter stack and covers you in every area

Comment

Originally posted by Powercage View Post
      Orange Triad
      Oximega Fishoil
      Watermelon White Flood
      Purple Wraath - lemonade
      Green Magnitude - green apple

All around great starter stack and covers you in every area
      thanks bro,no Blue Growth or Golden gains?I was looking at Mass/Bulking Stack and it show more than what you suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaQue View Post
        thanks bro,no Blue Growth or Golden gains?I was looking at Mass/Bulking Stack and it show more than what you suggest.
        Im a big fan of both.

I was just giving the things I think you should get first. If you have additional funds, those are good options for sure

Comment

Everything PowerCage listed, including BGrowth and golden gains. You might as well pick up their Greens supplement while your at it. Your gonna love Controlled Labs products. Awesome supplements, Awesome company, and Awesome customer service! Just one big Awesome bomb.

EDIT: For Mass and bulking, you may wanna pick up Purple Psycho.

-David
          Last edited by CheersMe; 07-17-2011, 09:26 PM.
          Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Working...
          X