3 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 questions

‎1.Is the watermelon white flood powder suppost to be, when i swish it around in the tub, suppost to be floppy? Like when I shake the powder when its inside the container before use, it swishes around kinda like watery like. Hope I made sense with this question.

2.Can I take out the tiny packets inside of the white flood tub?

3.Will shaking the tub of white flood before each use diminish the effects of the white flood?

Originally posted by MKFAN1990 View Post
    ‎1.Is the watermelon white flood powder suppost to be, when i swish it around in the tub, suppost to be floppy? Like when I shake the powder when its inside the container before use, it swishes around kinda like watery like. Hope I made sense with this question.

3.Will shaking the tub of white flood before each use diminish the effects of the white flood?
    1. It's a powder, so if you "swish it around" it's gonna move. But it shouldn't move like a liquid ("water")

2. You can, but i think most leave them in. They are there to protect against moisture (in the air, etc..), which can clump the powder. It can only help to leave them in.

3. I don't think so. Why are you shaking it?

The above are my guesses/answers. I'm sure a rep can clear this up for you.
    -David
    Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Shaking the tub wont diminish effects, it may help mix the ingredients

Comment

Originally posted by Powercage View Post
        Shaking the tub wont diminish effects, it may help mix the ingredients
        I would agree with that, but wait a few seconds to open it afterwards or your gonna be losing some product....
        Brewstar-Iron Beast Barbell Bodygroup
        Beast #7 on Bodybuilding.com/J Brew on Mesorx.com

Comment

Originally posted by MKFAN1990 View Post

1. I wouldn't worry about it. Some people say they hear the sea when they put there ear up to a seashell. Doesn't happen to me though.

2. You can but I'd keep them in there.

3. Mixs it better, you can also do that to tell if the WhiteFlood is ripe or not.

Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

keep the packets in the container. They help keep the powder from moisture.

Comment

Working...
            X