2 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions

1.Can i put my Watermelon White Flood, after i put it into a shaker cup, inside the Fridge over night, and then use it when I wake up? Will putting it inside the fridge over night, diminish White Floods New Formula effects?

2.I used 1 scoop last night for the first time, felt a lil energy. Should i bump it up to 2 scoops, to see how that does?

yes to both questions
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by ToughDaddy101 View Post
      1.Can i put my Watermelon White Flood, after i put it into a shaker cup, inside the Fridge over night, and then use it when I wake up?
      Why ?

Just add some ice in the morning....

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
        Why ?

Just add some ice in the morning....
        I agree. While you could mix it overnight, unless you can't spare :30 seconds to do it in the morning, I'd just wait until morning. If for some reason you miss your workout, then the product might not go to use. How long to you drink it before you begin your workout?? That can also play into the effects.

-David
        Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Alot of things that are nitrates start to "degrade" somewhat as soon as there put into water...For Example L-Tyrosine isn't stable in water, therefore I would say its generally a bad idea.
          Brewstar-Iron Beast Barbell Bodygroup
          Beast #7 on Bodybuilding.com/J Brew on Mesorx.com

Comment

just mix it when you need it. use cold water or add ice
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
              just mix it when you need it. use cold water or add ice
              I'd just mix it when you need it too, it's easy to mix and fast to drink.
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
              X