Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question =D

1.Whats the best time to take Creatine?

2.Is the loading phase for creatine neccesary?

3.Do i only need creatine after i workout, or can i take it right when i wake up also, along with taking a scoop Post-Workout?

4.What is the On-Off Cycle of Creatine? I bought micronized creatine, 240 servings!

5.Is 5 grams of creatine a day enough? or should i be getting 10 grams a day?

6.How many scoops is a (Serving) for the new white flood Formula? Never tried White Flood before, xcept when i got a free sample of it, in the mail. Thats the only time, i have taken it.

Originally posted by ToughDaddy101 View Post
    1.Whats the best time to take Creatine?

2.Is the loading phase for creatine neccesary?

3.Do i only need creatine after i workout, or can i take it right when i wake up also, along with taking a scoop Post-Workout?

4.What is the On-Off Cycle of Creatine? I bought micronized creatine, 240 servings!

5.Is 5 grams of creatine a day enough? or should i be getting 10 grams a day?

6.How many scoops is a (Serving) for the new white flood Formula? Never tried White Flood before, xcept when i got a free sample of it, in the mail. Thats the only time, i have taken it.
    1) any time is fine. if its our creatine, its best preworkout due to other ingredients in them

2) no

3) depends which one

4) no need to cycle

5) 5 is plenty

6) 1 scoop per serving. a sample is 2 servings/2 scoops
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Any other questions, hit me with an email brah.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks for the info. Always thought that creatine was best pre workout but I guess it doesn't matter after all!

P.S. Just wondering if monohydrate is the best creatine?
        Last edited by bull.dogz; 07-15-2011, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sachy View Post
          Thanks for the info. Always thought that creatine was best pre workout but I guess it doesn't matter after all!

P.S. Just wondering if monohydrate is the best creatine?
          Monohydrate is the standard in the industry. Most studied and proven.

Try mono and see how it works for you. Once you've tried it, hit up something like Green Mag and see if you can feel a difference.

For the people that get GI issues from mono, Mag may help since creatines such as Magnesium Creatine Chelate do not cause the same GI issues if you have them to mono...plus you have some electrolyte replacement with the Magnesium. Dicreatine malate also has malic acid which can help with endurance

Comment

Working...
          X