Stacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking

Now that Canada Post strike is over I am thinking about ordering GlycerGrow and Reduction AM/PM form bb.com, I have a question though.
    Before I discover CL products, I bought some Assult and NO Xplode pre-workout supps. I still have quite a bit of them, enogh for me to last 2-3 months. Well, I feel that I need to use them up before ordering CL WF/GB stack. So is is safe to use GlycerGrow with Assult or NO Xplode, is it better not to mix them? Another question is I am using CL Orange Triad multivitans, fish oil and greens in the morining, is is safe to take reduction AM at the same time, or not? How is reducion AM/PM and multi/fish oil/greens mix together. Reason I am asking is that I read on the forum that you need 4-5 horus between whilte flood and reduciton AM, so now wondering if there might be some other issues with staking my supps.
    Thanks for all your inputs,
    Alex
    Last edited by astrilet; 06-28-2011, 08:57 AM.

GlycerGrow is fine to use with your other sups. Make sure you drink 1.25 - 2 gallons of water daily.

Adding Reduction AM to your morning supps is fine. The reason we suggest waiting 4-5 hours between RED AM and WF is because of the stimulants. If you use both at the same time, you could become overstimulated. And that's not necessarily a good thing. None of your other morning sups have stimulants in them, so, adding RED AM is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
      GlycerGrow is fine to use with your other sups. Make sure you drink 1.25 - 2 gallons of water daily.

Adding Reduction AM to your morning supps is fine. The reason we suggest waiting 4-5 hours between RED AM and WF is because of the stimulants. If you use both at the same time, you could become overstimulated. And that's not necessarily a good thing. None of your other morning sups have stimulants in them, so, adding RED AM is fine.
      exactly, good answers above.

OP, is this your first time using any CL products?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by astrilet View Post
        Now that Canada Post strike is over I am thinking about ordering GlycerGrow and Reduction AM/PM form bb.com, I have a question though.
        Before I discover CL products, I bought some Assult and NO Xplode pre-workout supps. I still have quite a bit of them, enogh for me to last 2-3 months. Well, I feel that I need to use them up before ordering CL WF/GB stack. So is is safe to use GlycerGrow with Assult or NO Xplode, is it better not to mix them? Another question is I am using CL Orange Triad multivitans, fish oil and greens in the morining, is is safe to take reduction AM at the same time, or not? How is reducion AM/PM and multi/fish oil/greens mix together. Reason I am asking is that I read on the forum that you need 4-5 horus between whilte flood and reduciton AM, so now wondering if there might be some other issues with staking my supps.
        Thanks for all your inputs,
        Alex
        I would take Reduction PM prior to my morning meal and OxiMega Greens afterwards, this will maximize absorption. Also, just a little tip might wanna break of the GlyerGrow dosing Peri-Workout (Pre, Intra, Post) for the same reason. If you take it as the label says to this doesn't apply, but I mix it.
        Brewstar-Iron Beast Barbell Bodygroup
        Beast #7 on Bodybuilding.com/J Brew on Mesorx.com

Comment

thanks.

thank you guys for great info, will flollow it.
          This is my first time I am using CL products, and I definitely love them, especially multi-vitamins. I used to take GNC multi, but CL is definitely better.
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X