Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me plz, starting to build my new stack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me plz, starting to build my new stack.

Hey all,

I guess as of now I'm just wondering what is better Green Mag or Green Buldge. Also, Purple Wraath or Purple PsyKO. Going for pure strength gain. I'll also be adding WF, OT, GG, and possibly Blue Gene if anybody here can sell me on it. I really appreciate the help and your thoughts.
    Last edited by Shipwills; 06-28-2011, 06:02 AM.

Originally posted by Shipwills View Post
    Hey all,

I guess as of now I'm just wondering what is better Green Mag or Green Buldge. Also, Purple Wraath or Purple PsyKO. Going for pure strength gain. I'll also be adding WF, OT, GG, and possibly Blue Gene if anybody here can sell me on it. I really appreciate the help and your thoughts.
    what have you used in the past? any preference for capsules versus powders?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Everyone's experience is going to be dependent on different factors, but I just recently got my first tub of Purple PsyKO.

A brief background - I got started on CL products when they sent me some sample packets a few months ago and the one I noticed the most in use was the Purple Wraath. It's definitely a great intra-workout option. It basically sold me on the CL lineup.

That said, and keep in mind I've only used it twice, I think the Purple PsyKO is a step above the PW. The flavor is great, and I do notice less fatigue and slightly more energy with the PP vs. the PW. I really don't think you can go wrong with either one, though I'd personally give PP the upper hand.

Comment

A good number of people like to use PW for cardio and endurance. The BCAA's and EAA's help your body keep from munching on it's own muscle for energy.

PP is more of a muscle building supplement. It's main ingredient is Whey. It also includes Leucine (which is the key amino acid for protein synthesis). You also have Citrulline Malate and Norvaline to help with recovery.

I guess the next question is, what are your workouts like? because that can help to determine which supp would work best for you.

Comment

I've used a lot of different supps in the past. One of the beginning versions of WF, GM, GG, PW. If not talking about CL supps then Jack3d, Assault, ASGT, NO-xplode, NO-shotgun.. on and on and on, I like to switch it up, but I've come to the conclusion the CL stack I was on over a year ago I really loved. I'm not much of a cardio guy, I usually hit the gym from 40min to 55min depending on my rest times in-between my sets. Almost everything I do is heavy 6-8 reps and super-set or giant-sets. Any thoughts on Blue Gene?

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwills View Post
            I've used a lot of different supps in the past. One of the beginning versions of WF, GM, GG, PW. If not talking about CL supps then Jack3d, Assault, ASGT, NO-xplode, NO-shotgun.. on and on and on, I like to switch it up, but I've come to the conclusion the CL stack I was on over a year ago I really loved. I'm not much of a cardio guy, I usually hit the gym from 40min to 55min depending on my rest times in-between my sets. Almost everything I do is heavy 6-8 reps and super-set or giant-sets. Any thoughts on Blue Gene?
            With that in mind, i'd probably give Purple Psyko a go.

Blue Gene is a staple of mine. Check out the Blue Gene product page and the video:
            http://www.controlledlabs.com/produc...products_id=43

Comment

Working...
            X