about to make an order on bb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about to make an order on bb

I plan to get CL fish oil for omega-3, orange triad for multi-vitamin and REDuction AM/PM for fat burner.

Anything else I should think about for starting out. I plan on getting a exercise machine in couple weeks to.

Should I take those now or wait till I start working out?

What else are you taking and what do your workouts look like?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I'd take Orange TRIad and Orange OxiMega Fish Oils until you get your machine, just so you can start bettering your overall health before you start exercising, and then start taking REDuction when you do get your exercise machine. Unless your going to be doing cardio before you get your machine, then I'd take REDuction. Its up to you though.
      Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

Define "exercise machine". Are you planning on lifting weights, losing weight, building mass, strength work?

"Exercise machine" can mean a lot of things. A weight bench is an exercise machine, just like a treadmill and a Weider home gym setup would be. If you're planning on supplementing (and it sounds like you are), then you should base that around your goals and workouts.

The three supps you have listed could be helpful for you regardless of you working out or not. The REDuction pills would probably work best with a good, consistent workout plan. Fish oils and vitamins I'm pretty sure you could find a lot of justification for taking them regardless of exercise regimen.

Anything else would depend on what you're planning. They all have a time and place and everyone will get varying results, but you really should define your goals before adding anything more than what you have listed.

Comment

the first two are general health, so start those right away. wait on the REDuction until you start exercising
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

so it's probably ok if I start doing cardio I can do REDucton? Machine will probably be next payday so I have a couple weeks to order.

I got on order omega supp.
            orange triad
            REduction 60 serv

for creatine I got White Flood pre-workout (not the new stuff) psyKo for intra-workout. for Post I already had post work out creatine for that.

I figure if I do workout 3 times a week and do cardoi twice a week.

I was looking at the total trainer DLX III. I like it due to the reviews, construction and that it fits my height since I am tall. Because my knees aren't the best I plan to work on those a bit as well as my gut.

Should I stick to one workout type per day or put in a 2 workous per day and mix them up?

Comment

Originally posted by amb7247 View Post
              so it's probably ok if I start doing cardio I can do REDucton? Machine will probably be next payday so I have a couple weeks to order.

I got on order omega supp.
              orange triad
              REduction 60 serv

for creatine I got White Flood pre-workout (not the new stuff) psyKo for intra-workout. for Post I already had post work out creatine for that.

I figure if I do workout 3 times a week and do cardoi twice a week.

I was looking at the total trainer DLX III. I like it due to the reviews, construction and that it fits my height since I am tall. Because my knees aren't the best I plan to work on those a bit as well as my gut.

Should I stick to one workout type per day or put in a 2 workous per day and mix them up?
              1 workout per day should fine. you dont want to overtrain
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

What are your goals by the way?
                Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

I think BB.com has a pack with Orange Tria/Fishoil/Greens. I would go with that since you plan on getting OT/OMFO anyways. Controlled labs makes one of the best, if not the best, greens products on the market. If you get it, you can start taking it right away with the multi and fish oil. When you start your training, you can always mix the greens in with, let's say, a chocolate protein shake.

-David
                  Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Working...
                  X