frozen meals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frozen meals?

I love stouffers meals, quick meal in 8 minutes and they're all delicious. Are frozen meals actually good for you? I never see them in anyones diet plans

check the nutrition label and all of the ingredients
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

i eat lean pockets frequently..

their pretty decent nutrient profiles (not bad protein amnt, low sugar/carbs, low calories/fat) its good and convient. chicken parm is my fav

+ my parents buy a ton and dont eat them.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        i eat lean pockets frequently..

their pretty decent nutrient profiles (not bad protein amnt, low sugar/carbs, low calories/fat) its good and convient. chicken parm is my fav

+ my parents buy a ton and dont eat them.
        Lean Pockets Ultra Supreme Pizza are

Comment

I get those broccoli and cheese things and add grilled chicken strips, Tabasco, and some garlic.
          Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          Couples who squat together stay together.

Comment

Originally posted by superhombre2k
            I get those broccoli and cheese things and add grilled chicken strips, Tabasco, and some garlic.
            I ready somewhere I forget what health magazine, that tv dinners aren't really that bad for you. Reason being is everything is all ready in portions, so if you eat one, Its not gonna kill you. don't eat 2 at a sitting, or order one of those XXXXXXl ones in the market.
            If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

When eating foods that aren't 'healthy' foods, it is best to just use the rule of moderation. A frozen tv dinner isn't going to hurt you, but make sure you don't start relying on them for your primary dietary needs. The biggest downfall of these products is a) the superhigh sodium count, b) some of the filler ingredients, c) many are high in the 'bad' fats, d) many are high in refined sugar.

That being said, it isn't going to hurt your progress so much if you had one per day, so long as you factor it into your macronutrients and drink lots of water
              Back to the basics!

Comment

wow thanks for that...ill keep my tv meals to a moderation !!!!

Comment

yea..

that was actualy helpful for me.. i think.. oh yea, i dnt eat TV dinners

Comment

I really like the South Beach pizzas. Today I had one as a cheat meal. The nutritional info is solid and its made with whole wheat flour.

Comment

confused

i need to lose weight ,i hate counting things so should i cut out meat for a while or cut out carbs?
                      Originally posted by Frank_the_Tank
                      I really like the South Beach pizzas. Today I had one as a cheat meal. The nutritional info is solid and its made with whole wheat flour.

Comment

Originally posted by nursedebi
                        i need to lose weight ,i hate counting things so should i cut out meat for a while or cut out carbs?
                        You should read the fat loss stickies (which you replied too) which answer such questions.
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

i'm not sure ask a nutirtion guy. they should know.....

Comment

when i was bulking, I ate 3 of those HUNGRY MEN things everyday.. it made my weight go up FAST!
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                            X