Looking to cut.. Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to cut.. Need help!

I am looking to do a serious cut now that I have bulked up to about 212ish. I want to get down to about 180 and really drop all fat that I have on my body. I am about 15% body fat right now which resides mostly in my stomach because of all the beer I was drinking about a year ago, about 70 beers a week to give a rough estimate. I am looking for products to go on. Anyone have any recommendations maybe Red Acid? What else should I stack it with? And should I get off Myozene for this cut? Please help me out guys, thanks.

I just recently completed my cut cycle with AMAZING results, first things first.. I would say t he most important item in a cuttting phase is 1) Diet, you gotta be strick and dedicated to the dieting, you can take all the supplements and fat burners until your blue in the face but without a good diet and meal plan the cycle wont go as well as you want it.

So if you have yourself a good diet your following , then you wanna do some serious cardio, I know its tough but you gotta get in at least 30-45mins at least 4x a week.

The stack part is the easy part. Thanks to the guys at Controlled Labs they have made this super easy!. You might wanan consider a basic cutting stack like Red Acid( i have used RA1 with great results) or RA2 , throw some GM and PW in the mix, especially pre workout and you will be flying through your cardio. Also remember to preserve muscle during those killer cardio sessions, get a good dose of BCAA &EAA pre during and post cardio
    IMO find a program and incorporate all the items above and you will be well on your way to your cutting cycle goal.

I would also drop the myozene. great product for throwing on some muscle but for fat loss im not too sure about. you could always keep it for a bit and use it along with the other supps that yoru using and them once your done it eliminate it and so how thigns go from there.

Comment

I was thinking something along the lines of adding BU and RA2 onto the products I have now to make it a cutting stack. I have MyoZene, NytroWhey Extreme from ProSource, and X-Tend by SciVation. Also, Animal Pak/Fish Oil too. I will drop the Muscle Milk during the cutting phase and use the MyoZene until it runs out and then lay completely off the creatine during this cut.

Comment

the creatine mono in the myozene could make you bloated, thats why your better off with GM or GB with CEE, the addition of RA2 and BU would be a great cutting cycle, you should post a log

Comment

Yeah I might add Green Bulge

Comment

What do you have planned as far as nutrition / macros, what type of workouts, and what type of cardio ?

Comment

Looking to take in around 2000-2500 calories a day. Lift on a schedule of 2 days on and one day off. Cardio is kind of up in the air right now, I am looking to do sprints because that worked well for me before, I play some basketball, but other than that I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
                Looking to take in around 2000-2500 calories a day. Lift on a schedule of 2 days on and one day off. Cardio is kind of up in the air right now, I am looking to do sprints because that worked well for me before, I play some basketball, but other than that I have no idea.
                Running. It sucks, but best cardio. HIIT if you can.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Yeah can someone link me to HIIT or explain it in detail? I would appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
                    Yeah can someone link me to HIIT or explain it in detail? I would appreciate it.
                    High Intensity Interval Training.

bodybuilding.com would have info on it.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Working...