Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Hello. I placed my order for the free sample pack on Thursday. When will it arrive at my house? Also, never tried anything from controlled labs before, should i be xcited to try white flood/green magnitude/purple wratth?

Originally posted by MKFAN1990 View Post
    Hello. I placed my order for the free sample pack on Thursday. When will it arrive at my house? Also, never tried anything from controlled labs before, should i be xcited to try white flood/green magnitude/purple wratth?
    hopefully some time this week
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Also, never tried anything from controlled labs before, should i be xcited to try white flood/green magnitude/purple wratth? What do they each do for you? please help me.

Comment

Also, never tried anything from controlled labs before, should i be xcited to try white flood/green magnitude/purple wratth? What do they each do for you? please help me.
        Generally speaking this is each of the following products do

White Flood: Gives you extra energy and focus during your workout, and aids in the pump
        Green Magnitude: Helps you push out a few extra reps during a set
        Purple Wraath: Helps increase endurance and recovery time while you workout

If you have other questions, just feel free to ask

Comment

I like purple wraath and green magnitude; white flood didn't do much for me...but they're just samples, so it's hard to gauge.

Comment

Working...
          X