Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about White Flood/Green MAGnitude stack sample.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about White Flood/Green MAGnitude stack sample.

1.Can I use the whole Green MAGnitude packet & the whole White Flood packet thats in the sample pack? Each packet contains 1 serving of each product right?

2.Is the WF/GM Stack any good? Does it work?

3.What does WF/GM do for you?

4.Can I take the Stack on an empty stomach? Do they work better on an empty stomach?

5.What flavor should I get for both of them if i like my sample pack and they work for me? Might buy the Bodybuilding.com Stack which includes (WF 100 Servings, & GM 80 Servings), for $75. Is that a good idea?

6.Should i mix them both together in cold water or regular water like from the fossit? Does it make a difference?

7.Gonna do a P90X/Insanity Hybrid at the beginning of August. Im currently on my 3rd p90x round, trying to gain Muscle. Because im so skinny. Can I use the Combo for these Workout Programs as my Pre-Workout Drink?

8.Whats the Cycle On/Off weeks when i use both products? I dont want to build a tollerence to them

Thanks for all your help everyone!

9.When i take them, how long do i wait to workout after i take them?

Comment

Originally posted by MKFAN1990 View Post
      1.Can I use the whole Green MAGnitude packet & the whole White Flood packet thats in the sample pack? Each packet contains 1 serving of each product right?

2.Is the WF/GM Stack any good? Does it work?

3.What does WF/GM do for you?

4.Can I take the Stack on an empty stomach? Do they work better on an empty stomach?

5.What flavor should I get for both of them if i like my sample pack and they work for me? Might buy the Bodybuilding.com Stack which includes (WF 100 Servings, & GM 80 Servings), for $75. Is that a good idea?

6.Should i mix them both together in cold water or regular water like from the fossit? Does it make a difference?

7.Gonna do a P90X/Insanity Hybrid at the beginning of August. Im currently on my 3rd p90x round, trying to gain Muscle. Because im so skinny. Can I use the Combo for these Workout Programs as my Pre-Workout Drink?

8.Whats the Cycle On/Off weeks when i use both products? I dont want to build a tollerence to them

Thanks for all your help everyone!
      1. the WF sample pack is 2 servings. GM is one serving.

2. simple answer... yes. But you can follow this link for dozens of reviewers and their opinions of the stack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...chid=618752671

3. The combo of White supplements and Green supplements is your preworkout foundation. Creatine from the Green and Anti-oxidant, NO, and the stimulants from White Flood.

4. The ingredients will hit your system a little harder and quicker on an empty stomach. Some people prefer it this way, while others prefer a little food in their stomachs. Either way is fine, but if you've never used WF or GM, experiment and see what works best for you. People respond differently.

5. You'll see your biggest savings buying the combo. And flavor choice is purely subjective. In the link above, you'll find plenty of people who like different flavor combos. Personally, i prefer Lemonade/Lemonade.

6. Again, water temp and flavor is subjective. Though, there is a good amount of people who like the sups cold.

7. absolutely.

8. Green Mag doesn't require any cycling. White Flood, as well as any stimulant product, should be cycled. Basically, take a few weeks off after you finish your tube before you start your next.

PS. If right now you are trying some sample packs, my advise to you is to use the packs separately, (i.e. don't mix the WF and GM). Take them separately so that you can see how you respond to them and the effects they have on you in the gym.

Comment

9.When i take them, how long do i wait to workout after i take them?
        9. Approx 20 min.

Comment

PS. If right now you are trying some sample packs, my advise to you is to use the packs separately, (i.e. don't mix the WF and GM). Take them separately so that you can see how you respond to them and the effects they have on you in the gym.

How apart should i take white flood/ green mag? Like how long. So wait about 20 minutes before starting my workout after i take them?

Comment

How apart should i take white flood/ green mag? Like how long. So wait about 20 minutes before starting my workout after i take them?
            by this i meant take them on separate days. Have a full workout while using only one of the supps so you know what it does for you.

Comment

also, let us know what you think after using them.

Comment

So take White Flood & Green MAG on seperate days. Wait 20 minutes for each one right?

Comment

Correct.

Comment

Working...
                  X