Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue GrowtH sleep issues

Hello everyone,
    first of all I want to say that I'm a huge fan of CL products. I thought Blue GrowtH would be a good sleep-recovery aid, but I got sleep issues and my sleep isn't good while taking it. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't feel any benefits. Enyone got same problem? Some tips what ingridient in GrowtH could be responsible?
    greets from Poland

Originally posted by showsover View Post
    Hello everyone,
    first of all I want to say that I'm a huge fan of CL products. I thought Blue GrowtH would be a good sleep-recovery aid, but I got sleep issues and my sleep isn't good while taking it. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't feel any benefits. Enyone got same problem? Some tips what ingridient in GrowtH could be responsible?
    greets from Poland
    Interesting, I have great sleep on it. What is happening that is keeping you up?

Comment

Originally posted by Powercage View Post
      Interesting, I have great sleep on it. What is happening that is keeping you up?
      First of all, I can't fall asleep fast, rolling in bed, and then my sleep got interrupted. In contraty, I got "knocked out" by Scivation Knockout.

Comment

First of all, I can't fall asleep fast, rolling in bed, and then my sleep got interrupted. In contraty, I got "knocked out" by Scivation Knockout.
        How long have you been using it and are you allowing yourself enough time to digest your last meal before taking it?

Comment

How long have you been using it and are you allowing yourself enough time to digest your last meal before taking it?
          I used one bottle for one month and then used another one afer a break (i wanted to give it a second try). As far as I remember I payed attention to take it on empty stomach. It's not like every night is messed up, but I def. feel thats somethig is wrong with my sleep
          On the other side, I got a good intelectual mood/performance from Blue Gene (but Gene and GrowtH is different story )

Comment

I used one bottle for one month and then used another one afer a break (i wanted to give it a second try). As far as I remember I payed attention to take it on empty stomach. It's not like every night is messed up, but I def. feel thats somethig is wrong with my sleep
            On the other side, I got a good intelectual mood/performance from Blue Gene (but Gene and GrowtH is different story )
            lol, how does Gene and Growth work for you?

So some nights are good with Growth and some arent? Maybe stressors in your life?

Comment

lol, how does Gene and Growth work for you?

So some nights are good with Growth and some arent? Maybe stressors in your life?
              Thats right some good, but also some bad nights (not normal) No identified stressors.
              I took Gene when my life was nothing but training and learning/writing (ph.d.). Maybe I got some smart oxygen red cells runing to my head cause of training

It's 10 PM in Europe, going to bed, thanks Powercage

Comment

Thats right some good, but also some bad nights (not normal) No identified stressors.
                I took Gene when my life was nothing but training and learning/writing (ph.d.). Maybe I got some smart oxygen red cells runing to my head cause of training

It's 10 PM in Europe, going to bed, thanks Powercage
                No problem. Hope it starts to work out well for you.

I agree, Blue Gene has tons of benefits...one of my favorite products

Comment

Working...
                X