My Quest to Get below 10% bodyfat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Quest to Get below 10% bodyfat

Alright guys starting up serious cutting time. This is hopefully going to be an 8-12 week cut to get me down to below 10% for the first time probably ever in my life. Using controlled labs to help me push through it heres going to be my stack.

Wake up: Reduction AM Shot
    Fishoil + Green Powder (Switching to oximega sometime during cut when I run out)
    Orange Triad

PreWorkout: 1 hour before Blue Gene
    1/2 Hour before White Flood

IntraWorkout: Either Purple Intrain or purple psyko (still have a place that has intrain in stock so might pick it up while I still can)

Postworkout: 1 Scoop of Golden Gains + any 0 carb whey I can find
    Green Mag

Bed Time: Reduction PM
    extra glucosamine + Chondroitin

I will be doing a keto cut, that is the only thing that really effectively worked for me that maximized fat loss while minimizing DOMS as well as lack of performance in the gym. The normal 500 cal deficit + low carb just doesnt cut it for me.

I will be lifting 5x a week normal BB split with 3 lifts being traditional pyramid style for each bodypart + 4 exercises split into 2 superset groups, 3 sets each.
    Cardio will be 15 Mins a day after workout 1/2 hour on no training days

My split will be
    -back
    -chest
    -abs/calves/forearms (off day)
    -arms
    -legs
    -shoulders
    -abs/calves/forearms (off day)

Repeat.

Wish me luck guys.
    P.S. I will be supplementing my workouts with a controlled labs beanie and tshirt as well as a controlled labs bag to up the intensity .
    Hopefully by the end of this people will be asking me if im a CL model.

Any questions post them here, this is a continuation of my success story thread basically.

Day 1:
    Waiting for my package to arrive for my CL stack should get here today. Loving keto eating tons of avacado's and coconut oil on everything.

Comment

Subscribed. Good luck man, you're looking ripped already, can't wait go see the after pix

Also how is the blue gene? Is that for cutting or is it good on a bulk too?
      On track to bulk - http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...208#post144208

Comment

subbed at well!

Comment

Day 2: Wow I slept amazing last night after I took reduction I woke up at 5 to use the bathroom and I thought I missed my alarm and was late for work ( I have work at 12).

Hopefully getting my package tonight with oximega and purple wrath. Gonna hit back tonight if so.

Only thing that bothers me is im having a hard time getting into ketosis (using keto test strips) I thought it would only take me 2 days but ill give it a week before I have to reasses my game plan.

Gonna sip some reduction am and get ready for today.

Comment

Got back from the gym an hour ago and all I can say is wow!
            Took WF and Green MAG 1/2 before. Blue Gene 1 hour before.

Rack pulled 505x3 for the first time in 6 months (injury)
            all other lifts were solid. Workout went great especially since I am still adjusting to low carb.
            I felt great at the gym I was wearing controlled labs beanie + tshirt and some guys who knew me when I was 75+ pounds were asking If i had gotten a job as a model/rep for CL. A couple guys asked me to try out some stuff I had in my bag so I ended out giving a scoop or two of purple wrath.

cant wait to use reduction again awesome sleep last night

Comment

Hit chest last night for anyone who is curious about my actual workout I normally start off with 2-3 strength exercises in strength fashion (work up to 3x3) then I do 6 exercises divided into 3 supersets for hypertrophy.

Having a hard time focusing on higher reps and ditching the weight since I am used to training for powerlifting but its getting easier with help from guys in the gym motivating me and giving me compliments on my transformation. Also Id like to point out, I never thought I would find a fruit flavored supplement that tasted better then green mag, but the white raspberry might have beat it for me.

Loving my oximega greens each morning as well gives me a great energy kick! hitting cardio and abs/calves/forearms today w/ some steam room streching. Hitting the beach tomorrow!

Comment

Love that white raz bro. U gonna post up some stats this weekend? Weight/bf change at all?

Comment

Originally posted by miccelol View Post
                  Love that white raz bro. U gonna post up some stats this weekend? Weight/bf change at all?
                  Ya def man Im posting pic/stats on Sunday pre carb up and post carb up
                  Stay tuned

Comment

Hit the gym early this morning headed down the shore. Arm pump was feeling great today with WF switching over to high reps is a killer tho Im so used to focusing on weight

Comment

Good read. Keep it up , man.
                      Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Just got back from working legs feeling good today. Was going to post progress pick but everytime I hit capture on my phone, it closes the camera app. Ill have to figure it out and post them tomorrow.

Gonna hit some MAG now on ps3 and rest for tonight, gotta wake up early for work tomorrow.

Comment

Alright guys sorry for no pic updates I still havent figured out this camera thing, im gonna go to the verizon store and have them check it out ive been having some other problems with Iphone 4. Going to hit calves abs and forearms today. Found out im going to a friend of a friends shore house in two weeks, 6 girls and us 4 guys, sounds like good odds to me
                          gotta get in shape.

My new obsession= getting massive calves.

Ill probably wait until next saturday to post pics and keep you guys waiting. Also no more cheat days for me!

Comment

Hopefully ill get my GST workout planned this weekend and start up a log too. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbench View Post
                              Alright guys sorry for no pic updates I still havent figured out this camera thing, im gonna go to the verizon store and have them check it out ive been having some other problems with Iphone 4. Going to hit calves abs and forearms today. Found out im going to a friend of a friends shore house in two weeks, 6 girls and us 4 guys, sounds like good odds to me
                              gotta get in shape.

My new obsession= getting massive calves.

Ill probably wait until next saturday to post pics and keep you guys waiting. Also no more cheat days for me!
                              to bad about the iphone... hopefully it gets fixed.

and keeping us waiting... lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X