My controlled labs success story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My controlled labs success story

Last edited by masterbench; 03-02-2021, 10:02 AM.

Badass change! Way to make progress

Comment

Originally posted by Powercage View Post
      Badass change! Way to make progress
      Dude, that is radical. Power lifting is my life. You killed it man!
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Careful with the Kashi cereal, that stuff can be rough on your teeth

Comment

Awesome progress, keep us updated !!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbench
            Will do trying to get below 10% now then hopefully I can chill at maintenance for a while
            How often and what have you been doing for cardio?

Comment

This is great man, I saw on bb.com people were starting to bash you because you said CL helped you. Eff them, look at you're change, I don't think there's anything else to day! Congrats man, inspirational
              On track to bulk - http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...208#post144208

Comment

Wow, dude! Awesome change, Congratz!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbench
                  When I first started I was doing cardio 5x a week pretty intense sessions and I was actually eating over maintenance, I know Kane has advocated eating at maintenance before and just switching macros and it made sense to me because cutting calories + lowering workout intensity= lowered metablism.

Then I switched to ketogenic diet for 3 months and lost 20 pounds doing that, Finally I switched to a normal 500 cal deficit with no cardio, but I quickly stalled on that so now I am back at cardio 5x a week.

Yea Im kind of more of a fan of eating just under or at maintenance and hitting up the cardio more. I like giving my cardiovascular system the exercise

Comment

Good work, man. I also love my Golden Gains even when limiting my carbs. So on lower carb days I simply use 1/2 scoop and mix it with a protein powder.
                    But again, really good progress.
                    And really appreciate the props.
                    kane@controlledlabs.com
                    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
                    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
                    www.controlledlabs.com
                    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Awesome transformation man. Truly inspiring!

Comment

Amazing transformation!! That's a lot of hard work.
                        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Congrats, man! Thanks for sharing you inspiring story. Keep up the great work!

-David
                          Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

I saw your thread at bb.com. That's why I post here and lurk there. This community is , well a community. It's friendly and supportive. I feel like while bb.com forums has good information, it's half filled with jerks.

Anyways, another good job to you!

-david
                            Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

what was you workout routine?

Comment

Working...
                              X